Critical chance badge buff

I have been thinking about how to apply critical chance badges to end level gaming, and perhaps this subject has been approached before. 
Critical chance (CC) badges should be converted to lucky, and the values should remain the same. Those that currently use CC badges would receive the same CC affect as they currently provide based on my research on how lucky affects CC% and also, lucky has other benefits as well. 
Many users may be like me, and have no usage for CC badges. This may revolutionize my application of these badges, and I think many others would change their approach in terms of badges/class as well.
Currently maximum lucky achievable =45%+maximum gabriel trait. A lucky cap would be required if this change was implemented into gameplay. I'm not sure what this cap would be, I would tentatively suggest 75%. 
Consider how end level gamers badge Eugene; would this revolutionize how you approach badging him? Michonne? Gabriel? 
Any criticisms are welcome, let's talk about this!

Comments

• KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    edited November 2020
    Would 75% lucky boost Mullet time to 100% ?
    Or Sasha's LT close to 100% ? etc...

I understand you would have to get rid of some Health badges on Eugene though, but he will be dodging or take so many body shots that health wouldn't be important.

With all respect i think game is too easy already and this would break it even more.
    I do agree though, that Critical Chance badges are there basically for nothing right now, but i would rather see change that will make them more useful then make lucky even more important. Too many things based on luck in game...
    3vilrine
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    This type could be deleted too. Like they do with non % badges. But I guess we’ll see a type reroll in the future 
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    edited October 2020
    I agree with joca, this might be a bit too game-breaking. As an alternative, what if CC badges ALSO reduced body shots in addition to increasing CC?

For example, a 19% CC badge reduced body shots by 19% too. Maybe up to a cap of 90% or something, just like with CC. That would give an incentive to put them on Scouts, Warriors, Shooters, some Hunters, and maybe even Bruisers. I’m drooling, thinking about Alpha with max Piercing and max CC...

It would reduce the dependence on Sasha as a leader, allowing for more variety in badge setup and team setup.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Paste
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,300
    As long as there's a cap @JayZ I like it.

But 90 is way too high. I'm thinking 75% or even 70% at most

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Paste