He's he worth it...?

JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785
Seems unicorn to me...
Do you think I should take him to 8☆ and further...?
If yes or no, Why...?
Thanks in advance...

McKnifeATLAS-ZDanski_46

Comments

• McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 40
    BadAss
    JimiFaith
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    He is perfect 
    euchidJimiFaith
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 229

Same as my Tyreese. Part of my outpost crew
    JimiFaith
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,250
    Nice! If you decide to badge him up with DR up to 80%, then consider replacing the IS trait with Power Strike or even Follow Through. But, that is a low priority given you probably need to work on your other survivors first. This bruiser is ready to kick butt for you.
    JimiFaith
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 699
    My 2 cents: Keep him and upgrade dodge and lucky if you have spare class tokens. Promoting him to get more pink stars won't get him noticeably better combat stats, but it will cost a small fortune in class tokens. Only reason to get lots of pink stars is the leader traits scale up on heroes. Regular traits don't.

Nice! If you decide to badge him up with DR up to 80%, then consider replacing the IS trait with Power Strike or even Follow Through. But, that is a low priority given you probably need to work on your other survivors first. This bruiser is ready to kick butt for you.
    You could do that. And then you could reroll it back to Iron Skin or Bullet Dodge to make him a perfect unicorn bruiser. If you're lucky only 100 reroll tokens needed ;)
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 110
    Good traits. Have one set just like him and he served me well while I worked to get eugene and rgg up. He sees a little less action now but still gets play time as 2nd or 3rd bruiser.
    JimiFaith
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,250
    Good traits. Have one set just like him and he served me well while I worked to get eugene and rgg up. He sees a little less action now but still gets play time as 2nd or 3rd bruiser.
    Yeah. Once you get Morgan and Eugene high enough, the “perfect” bruiser still falls short. My 4-Pink Bruiser has the same traits as the one @JimiFaith posted, but my Bruiser is only used for The Distance and for Outpost defense. 

JimiFaith
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,662

I actually never considered bullet Dodge but now that you mention it @Paste that might actually bring him off the bench now and then

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    PasteJimiFaith
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 699
    I like BD on defensive characters primarily because of having a lot of defensive BD badges, but there are some Challenge missions when it might help too.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • tustus Member Posts: 230
    Governator said:
    Nice! If you decide to badge him up with DR up to 80%, then consider replacing the IS trait with Power Strike or even Follow Through.
    _______

Power strike & follow through on a bruiser?
    Damn, guys , please explain that one 
    JimiFaith
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 198
    You have max. DR without the survivor traits. All other traits are fine (retail, punish, luck and dodge). So you don't need the iron skin trait. So chosse follow trough or power strike instead of useless IS. That's it!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    JimiFaith
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,480
    ATLAS-Z said:

I actually never considered bullet Dodge but now that you mention it @Paste that might actually bring him off the bench now and then
    ...no Bullet Dodge?? ...all my best toons have BD! 🙂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ATLAS-ZJimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785
    That is good... I knew that... sort of... but I'm still not top level, so, still playing distance on normal mode, so no badge fragments, so, not enough badges... and like you said, there are other things first...
    "Once you get Morgan and Eugene high enough, the “perfect” bruiser still falls short..."
    This for example I did not know and it's the kind of statement that I want from experienced players... learning a lot here... so thanks f or that...

Although now it seems like I need BD on all my survivors ASAP... that's gonna be priority N°1 :p

Governator
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 72
    4/5

🆃🅷🅴 🅳🅴🆅🅸🅻 🅷🅰🆂 🅽🅾 🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁! ;-)

JimiFaith