Nightmare distance slap in the face to all.

2»

Comments

• BustaBusta Member Posts: 50
    zbot said:

@Busta been here too long and seen too much unnecessary drama.

So bringing up a valid question is unnecessary drama .... ok good to know
    TroublemakerJayZHellnightDrhoo
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    This thread reminds me of an instance a couple of years ago when people thought we were getting a new building in our camp because a “preview” showed a zoomed in screenshot of the “Workshop” tool bench.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 724
    How is "X is a slap in the face" a valid question? It's not valid or a question.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    marroba2000FirekidShadowWalkerJaden
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 319
    Paste said:
    How is "X is a slap in the face" a valid question? It's not valid or a question.
    It’s an analysis of the assumed answer of a valid unasked question. Keep up, Paste.
    PasteJankelShadowWalkerJaden
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 86
    I remember when the distance was changed to be played all week, instead of on one day only twice a week. In that supposedly favorable change, the rewards were not doubled, but only 75% of them. Now if they lower the difficulty level, I don't see why they won't do the same.
    It would be somewhat unfortunate, more considering that now the badges are not as important as before, much easier to get and modifiable (modifiable if you have enough tokens / money)
    marroba2000Jankel