Bring back the star hero

This was such a nice feature and a small incentive to use more heroes 
ShadowWalkerMasterofBulletsdungeonmaster201Muirnabrucewayne007A1YUS

Comments

• dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 117
    I would love that they bring back the star hero but instead of the hero being there for a week or two let it change daily
    akanail
  • akanailakanail Member Posts: 19
    @dungeonmaster201 - I'll take what I can here ;)
    Sarge_
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 319
    This was fun. 
    It also made you spin the wheel and play those toons for extra points in GW. 
    I was disappointed they took it out. 
    ShadowWalker
  • Sarge_Sarge_ Member Posts: 14
    This added a new level of strategy to GW and burned a bit a gold because you had to keep that hero going.  Win win
    Karajoca
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 171
    I agree with you, but all players began crying when Jerry or Ezekiel were hero of the week.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 725
    edited February 16
    Novell said:
    I agree with you, but all players began crying when Jerry or Ezekiel were hero of the week.

I don't recall them ever being hero of the week. 

It also really shouldn't have mattered, even if they suck as leaders they suck for everyone. The whole point is which team could find a way to use the Star Hero the most. The best Heroes are actually the most boring Star Heroes in my opinion because everyone is already using Rick/Sasha/RGG etc leads.

Edit:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40690/star-hero-roster/p1
    Karajoca
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 332
    It would definitely be nice refreshment to see this back in action ( and to work properly because that's why it was removed, points in GW didn't add up correctly )

Also think that can work for challenge too, giving some extra stars in early rounds.
    Strong star heroes would make whole week easier, weaker star heroes would be more like a weight you need to carry instead of boring usual team. And best thing is who doesn't care for this, can just ignore them