Player Coming Online during Raid

apenokillapeapenokillape Member Posts: 30
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Even after "fix" this is still broken: Gas AND Trade Goods deducted when opponent comes online causing a "Failed Raid" before the raid even starts.

NextGames, please put the 2000+ trade goods back that your glitch took in my repeated searching for Raids. All searches failed, finally after 200 attempts this one which also failed.

My player account name: Apenokillape

You really failed this one royally. About to delete game and leave a negative review in Google Play.
Roush

Comments

• Sil038Sil038 Member Posts: 1
    I've noticed that if you want to attack an outpost and the player comes back online, you lose the 5 gas that you used for the attack.
  • survivorsurvivor Member Posts: 1
    Im having the exact same problem.
  • ScandalSoloScandalSolo Member Posts: 11
    Same with me. Grrrr
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    It's happening to all of us,

Just got a "We are going into maintenance zoo" message, so hopefully they are on it.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Looking in to this. Thanks guys.
  • zimand92zimand92 Member Posts: 26
    I have the same problem, also now after the maintenance time.
    Camilla
  • matcapmatcap Member Posts: 34
    zimand92 said:

I have the same problem, also now after the maintenance time.

me too
    MirriNeko
  • krosslekrossle Member Posts: 51
    a player must be attackable even if he is online otherwise lots of people will keep their device allways on!
    MirriNeko
  • CamillaCamilla Member Posts: 7
    It cant be right that we loose tg when no matches is found??
    MirriNeko
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Just happend to me but it's only taking 1 gas from me each time please fix this @Teeceezy @OldGoth
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    [Deleted User]
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    As you can see in the above picture it took the 1 gas but failed the attack total BS
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    MirriNeko
  • MirriNekoMirriNeko Member Posts: 28
    I got this too and it sucks!!
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    Yep same problem
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Really sorry about the gas being taken from you in the case of unfinished attack. That's a new bug. We dropped the gas cost to one for now until we get it figured out.

In the meantime, give it a few hours. It takes a moment for the leaderboard to populate with valid targets (people creating an outpost and going offline). Things should be much better in a matter of hours for finding matches. We're keeping a close eye on it.
  • Sil038Sil038 Member Posts: 1
    Also when you finally found a match, i get an error and have to reload the game.. Lost many gas due the bugs
  • CamillaCamilla Member Posts: 7
    OldGoth said:

We dropped the gas cost to one for now until we get it figured out.

Does this mean that it will go back to costing 5 gas to raid? :neutral:
  • SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    Same thing happened to me. I can't even use the new feature. What a waste of time, gas & excitement...
    IGN: Sarah
    Line: sarah01ea
    Boss Lady's Email: [email protected]
    Recruiter & Elder of NO CURE ::::::: WALKERS CURE ::::::: THE NEW CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...
    Roushapenokillape
  • AtzeXAtzeX Member Posts: 19
    First. I like this feature. It's fun :)

But I got the same problem... please fix this
    apenokillape
  • RoushRoush Member Posts: 22
    It's happened to me as well but it was only 3 to 4 times.
    apenokillape
  • saintsationalsaintsational Member Posts: 1
    This upgrade has so many bugs that it is unplayable. I'm not going to waste my time on the outposts etc.
    apenokillape
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2016
    Annoying, but sorry, if you try running through a wall 200 times it's your fault. ;)

I think this outpost feature must be treated as BETA.
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    apenokillapekussi
  • vaynardvaynard Member Posts: 21
    Yeah i havent been able to play one damn raid after failing five times. Not going to try anymore until this is fixed.
    apenokillape
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78

It's happening to all of us,

Just got a "We are going into maintenance zoo" message, so hopefully they are on it.

Is that typo in quotation marks or deliberate? Yes I think that Next Game and TWD:NML is more like ZOO than perfectly functioning gaming company and they really use actual coding monkeys than programmers.
    Loewe1968
  • TreylynnTreylynn Member Posts: 80
    Can't raid but takes my gas and trade goods, finally gave up trying
    Roushapenokillape
  • Nik121Nik121 Member Posts: 1
    Playing on iOS. Same issue. Spend to try an outpost and either player comes online, or 'sorry there was an error, please try again'.

Lost 100 trade goods and gas so far. Unplayable as stands.
    apenokillape
  • OrbitalSharkOrbitalShark Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2016
    So the new 'Outposts' update is live, and so far it's been good.

Now to mention the senseless loss of resources for doing absolutely nothing.

Just tried searching for an Outpost and it threw up the "Play has come online" message, yet it still took the 10 resources. I then searched again and it gave the "No matches found" message, and again took 10 resources.

That's 20 resources wasted just to be told that you can't do anything, not to mention that gas is used in each search too. This needs sorting as if you can't find a match for an hour or more you'll lose resources left, right and center
  • dangerkitty24dangerkitty24 Member Posts: 30
    Yes! This! I had the exact thing happen. Not cool.
    lycanInspTurbines
  • Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    Every time I want to raid someone's outpost, I want to press the button to start with the fuel icon on it. But most of the time it sais that the player is back online and that i can't raid him/her. But, I still lose 1 fuel! Even tough I didn't even did anything yet. Also if I sometimes find a good outpost thats possible for me to raid, it sometimes sais that something went wrong in the game, and then I have to press the reload button, but I still lose 1 fuel here aswell! And many times if i want to FIND an outpost it doesn't find any available outposts and the I have to keep pressing the search again button. But if I dont want to search anymore, but I still haven't found anything I still lose those 10 "crates" or however you call it. Does anyone know what to do? Please submit it here.

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
  • Norrisd85Norrisd85 Member Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Takes 10 products and 1 fuel and then said something about them being online. Also half way through some of them I get an error message and have to reload, then takes me back to the be beginning.
  • Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    Yeah exactly that thing

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.