Game difficulty

Hoping for some clarity. My game level is 50. My survivor (25 out of 53) level is 18. As for the storyline missions I'm on chapter 15 with zero completed at regular difficulty. The zombie difficulty here is level 24. So basically I'm finding it impossible to progress with the storyline missions and I've been steadily improving my survivors and their gear. Everytime I make improvements with the hope of making progression I find the difficulty has also increased. What am I doing wrong?
wms

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,193
    You are trying to do too much too quickly. It takes time to get through all the Story Missions and virtually impossible with Level 18 Survivors at Nightmare. Take your time and build them up as you go. You will eventually beat it. I think once you hit Survivor Level 20-21, you'll be able to complete it with little difficulty.
    zeeblackcapibaraShadowWalker
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,409
    Yeah.. do not hurry. There is also no reason to finish Storyline. I started playing in oct 2015 and i finished Storylines in Nightmare mode only the last spring. ...not because i couldn't ...but just to have something to do. 
    I used to play 1 or 2 Storyline missions only when there was a 2XP update bundle... so you get double rewards  :smile:

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ShadowWalkerGovernatorRiotZappa
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 523
    I only beat the end of story mode on nightmare a couple months ago. Don't sweat it.
  • wearelegendwearelegend Member Posts: 2
    Thanks to all for your replies
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 604
    For story mode some you need to wait for the correct weekly class bonus. 
    marroba2000
  • Rivera_DavidRivera_David Member Posts: 1
    You are trying to do too much too quickly. It takes time to get through all the Story Missions and virtually impossible with Level 18 Survivors at Nightmare. Take your time and build them up as you go. You will eventually beat it. I think once you hit Survivor Level 20-21, you'll be able to complete it with little difficulty upsers

Sometimes adjusting difficulty isn’t an option.

In online multiplayer games, for example, the difficulty is largely dependent on the skills of your opponents and the other members of your team 

• dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    Does this count as older than 30 days?

s7eyeW8АндрейPred