tools in GW

ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
Please disable the use of them inside GW maps.

It is causing a major disadvantage to those who are F2P. 
I know it can be bought from BM and get from dailies but by the time I get enough gold or dailies to have enough tools the GW season will be over.

Comments

• Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 49
    ShayHa said:
    It is causing a major disadvantage to those who are F2P. 
    But you realize that NG is a company and need to earn money to pay their employees and to keep the game running at all?

Actually, I also think think that Tools broke the game. As their is no challenge anymore. Neither in the so called challenge nor in GW.

But still NML can be played very successful as a F2P player. And that’s very rare in most of the games. So I wouldn’t argue by a disadvantage for F2P players.
    NanajjaclausLeneaquilaxbamfx
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    Even if not disabling make a limit of the tools you use and what can be used inside a GW map. 
    Usually, I can do up to 39/40 maps and I did try a higher map with tools it was much much easier. 
    Imagine that someone with a lot of gold can buy those tools from BM it is clearly a disadvantage to a player like me which gets around 200 gold per week?

I know NG needs to make money somehow but those tools clearly fucked up things in GW which will make those who pay more be able to do higher maps. 
    kinkoaquila
  • NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 81
    we we get free tools just save them for gw , we get even more in black market. Already limit set on use having to wait 3 turns and if in gw sector that long must get swarmed. Game isn’t one size fits all somebody always going to have advantage like any other game out there. Play station & Xbox have boosters you can buy too not any different. IMO keep the tools and balance & add harder maps to keep the challenge alive!
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,459
    Please disable Guild Wars completely.

The damage this game mode has done to the game is getting worse and worse each week.

And I'm not joking. Wish I was.
    MasterofBulletsTCBRITOaquilaNanajjaxbamfxiosononegan
    JayZ said:
    Please disable Guild Wars completely.

The damage this game mode has done to the game is getting worse and worse each week.

And I'm not joking. Wish I was.
    Guild Wars is the only game mode that keeps me invested in this game. If it were only challenge every week, I’d be gone. Challenge is a joke these days.
    I can relate to that. However, I think that they should limit the usage of those tools In GW
    kinko
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 117
    edited January 7
    There are five kinds of tools, so now we can use  tools almost every turn. it's ridiculous.
    Should be limited to two uses per stage, etc. I don't care about challenges, but GW should be a real battle of skills.
    Now GW is tool war.
    ShayHa
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 319
    The key is to limit the usage in your 18 swords. 

It’s the only place I use my hard earned tools, for the team! 
    But we should equip our players with a set amount prior to battle. 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,504
    Pump the breaks yo, I'm not opposed to some restructure of tools but I've not even had a chance to play with them in guild wars. 

The new ones anyway

Let this shit show run for a little while before we get out the shovels

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Nanajja
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 666
    As long as there are stupid hard missions randomly in sectors I can normally pull off I don't mind being able to spam tools. It saved my ass yesterday.

I get the point though.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Pump the breaks yo, I'm not opposed to some restructure of tools but I've not even had a chance to play with them in guild wars. 

The new ones anyway

Let this shit show run for a little while before we get out the shovels
    2 or 3 flares and you are done any mission. Paste said:
    As long as there are stupid hard missions randomly in sectors I can normally pull off I don't mind being able to spam tools. It saved my ass yesterday.

I get the point though.
    It saved me as well and then I realized the gap that is can cause