Is the guild wars scoring right?

I could be wrong but before I send pics to tech I thought I would ask someone to explain scoring. Scores closed @ 6562 vs 2166 & sector scores 2690 & 600 this morning it says victory scores 6562 & 2228 sector scores 2690 & 600. My question is it looks like losing team got the 1.5 multiplier none of their individual scores changed either. This isn’t first time seeing this & don’t understand . Would appreciate if someone could explain thx?

Comments

• NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 81
    Nanajja said:
    I could be wrong but before I send pics to tech I thought I would ask someone to explain scoring. Scores closed @ 6562 vs 2166 & sector scores 2690 & 600 this morning it says victory scores 6562 & 2228 sector scores 2690 & 600. My question is it looks like losing team got the 1.5 multiplier none of their individual scores changed either. This isn’t first time seeing this & don’t understand . Would appreciate if someone could explain thx?
    Can someone explain this scoring question or explain how to @ a specific person on the forum so I could get an answer and put to rest.
    WDW76
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 747
    Nanajja said:
    Nanajja said:
    Can someone explain this scoring question or explain how to @ a specific person on the forum so I could get an answer and put to rest.
    Spend more, score more.

Simple math 🧐
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 222
    Did the losing teams name show, and the other was was called "GuidNameHere" or something? I saw that once this war where it appeared the losing team won, but the actual scoring was correct, so I think its a visual bug. But if you won with 6562, and did not get 6562 X 1.5 VP, then definitely submit a ticket.
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 319
    Are you complaining that the opponent got a leg up with VP. 
    More then likely a visual bug in your end. 
    Doesn’t effect you so I’m unsure why you would bother. And if the opponent is getting 1.5 added. Kudos for them. Get a leg up son
    MichelWars
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 622
    Nanajja said:
    It's a visual bug this season. I believe by now you should have noticed it happens to all your battles. Click on your results again and you will see the actual scores. 
    the the score doesn’t change and this the best score we ever got . We worked for it and earned it not our fault other guild players didn’t play. Not complaining just want what we earned and to understand scoring. Pretty unsportsmanlike to make snickers because we did well therefore we don’t deserve what we are entitled to. Could do without the negativity bit ridiculous to be ridiculed for a question . But I guess haters will hate some people need to get a life! I swear they are just on here to egg on toxic dialect! Very disappointing to have to subject oneself to mean comments to get a simple question answered in an in game forum. Last season when you won your score went up this season is not the case and no it doesn’t change when click . But if bug is what it is question answered I suppose!
    Are score was 6562 before end of war have pictures when war closed are score didn’t go up theirs did so guess should submit ticket thank you
    Nanajja said:
    Nanajja said:
    Spend more, score more.

Simple math 🧐
    Nanajja said:
    Nanajja said:
    Spend more, score more.

Simple math 🧐
    FYI didn’t spend to win you know what they say about ASSUME ! I would imagine many teams scored higher given the long GW break and time to build up ! Players are going to progress in the game in time regardless of wallet size!