Trade Good Shop

@Fluxxx please don’t let this fall upon deaf ears. 

Would you for the love of everything holy please give us more use for TGs, I have nearly 3M and I have not even looked at outpost in over a year. 

Several things I propose you could do which is compounding on what you already do. 
1.) 4 tokens is nothing anymore it really serves no purpose other than a way to spend TGs. But I mean is 4 really helping that 8-10* toon? What about a significant jump? New players need to catch up to get addicted and hopefully spend more, so why not allow everyone to benefit from tokens. 
2.) have primo weapons weekly or armors? What about lucky decimator for 500k TGs? I would def blow my load on that. Plus it gives F2P the chance if they wanna to get there and get it. Solved 2 problems 

3.) radios/gold for TGs? Say 500 gold for 150k and 100 radios for 250k? That’s above the norm rate. 
4.) more chances to buy gas even if it’s tiered higher in cost. 
5.) trade for Xp or toms

6.)use it to heal?

7.) tell me to eat doodoo and ignore.

Seems like such a wasteful resource and part of the game that’s more or less dead. Would be great to have some big ticket items to spend on and use. It’s same argument I had when they nerfed bundles of gold and radios but booster TGs just not enough to spend on.  
TCBRITOSuperheroJayZAngelspitRickMSADedmonRiotZappaMinKhanMasterofBulletsNovellfearofthedarks7eyeW8HeisenbergWellyLugaRealClareBladre5Governatormack22ATLAS-ZxbamfxShadowWalkerTroublemakerden4playADPaqm4sPellegrini1977liquitDanski_46MrLuckyzombieornottobeAdamski316Verdao1914

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @JayZ I mean you know #7 most likely, but how many TGs do you have? 

Would you trade in 500k for a Lucky Decimator? 
  • MinKhanMinKhan Member Posts: 8
    agree bout gold and gas
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 98
    can use TG to buy gold crates for guild members, maybe pay 2000 TG (instead of 500 for own use in shop). some members like me are happy with whatever find in free gold crates. 
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,671
    edited January 14
    Could not agree more with this. I'm over 3m TG's and haven't played outposts in years, the only way to outspend what you earn is to buy the 50 class token or random traited weapons each restock, two things most end gamers have no real need for.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 186
    I could not agree more, number 1 is my biggest gripe, we can get 50 survivor tokens, which most us of don't even use anymore. I am one of the players who has had really bad luck in this game with anything that is random. For example, the 2021 call I had 675 radios and I didn't get a single 2021. It has become so rare to find useable gear in Legendary Crates or missions (we do get some great gear during events like Hellfrost or whatever it was called) so why would I spend 11k or 12.5k for something I am going to instantly scrap? Now we have the Black Market which isn't too bad but it is all about gold $$$. 
    So yes please give us more options for TG
    RiotZappaDeathwish19
    @Fluxxx hear our cries! 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,518
    The Drunken one speaks sense @Fluxxx

This can go side by side with end stage challenge reform

Keep us interested and fighting and having fun

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Drunken
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,357
    Bro give me some damn hero token for all this trade good! And why we can’t trade some on black market? 
    TroublemakerDeathwish19
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,634
    Drunken said:
    @JayZ I mean you know #7 most likely, but how many TGs do you have? 

Would you trade in 500k for a Lucky Decimator? 
    I actually only have about 600k, partially from buying survivor tokens and partially from wasting it on things I don't want like gear crates because I don't know what else I'd use it for.

I would certainly use it on a primo weapon (although, for now, I have everything I need) and it would be great for F2P players. Although, getting the price/economy right will be challenging. Personally, I like some of the other suggestions such as increasing the number of hero tokens, gas, radios, etc. that you can get for TG.
    ATLAS-ZDeathwish19
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 462
    Increased on a sliding scale? There is the 5 radios for 3k TG. One per week of 10 radios for 30k? There is 30 gas for 1.5k TG. One per week of 30 gas for 15k TG?
    @Fluxxx we are mighty hear us roar 
    edited January 15
    I'm all about keeping this thread alive as long as it takes

Maybe massive trade store reform is a little ways out but some of these smaller reforms like number of hero tokens and other things shouldn't be hard to implement

Let's do it

Keep the comment bumpin boys and girls

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    DrunkenMasterofBullets
    @ATLAS-Z I will ask daily if need be! I think majority of players will agree we need reform! 
  • Average_JoeAverage_Joe Member Posts: 3
    I support more opportunities to buy gas.....I use them all and still crave more gas.
    Maybe for speedups too.....
    Deathwish19
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,082
    Fantastic ideas @Drunken, listen to the masses @Fluxxx please 🙏
    I actually would also like to see a block with XP, similar to tomato but better value. 

20k trade goods for 500k XP or better

End gamers are lazy and we don't like to farm anymore lol

Danski_46Drunkenghost_pepperSuperhero
    ATLAS-Z said:
    20k trade goods for 500k XP or better

End gamers are lazy and we don't like to farm anymore lol
    I could not agree with you more. I farmed so much last year I nearly threw up and that's not a joke. 
    ATLAS-Z
    @ghost_pepper I broke down radio event in terms of time vs money.

the grind in so many cases just is not worth it. I can cut grass and earn more and buy a 2x bundle than I can grinding to earn 1400 radios 

xp grind isn’t bad about 45 minutes I can cap Xp on booster 
    Oh yeah today’s 

@Fluxxx we are pitiful hear our cries 
    edited January 25
    I saw. You posted about that in the Line chat. I meant last year I farmed tomatoes too much, which is why I made such a strong argument against it. I was glad to see in the recent update their downgrade on how much supplies it takes to keep leveling. That was a smart choice to try to keep this game going.

I'll buy an xp booster for a guild gift buying club but that's it. There is an ABSURD amount of xp coming at you in one of those so that's when it makes sense the most, especially if you're at max level and getting only xp crates not supplies in crates.  iDrunken said:
    @ghost_pepper I broke down radio event in terms of time vs money.

the grind in so many cases just is not worth it. I can cut grass and earn more and buy a 2x bundle than I can grinding to earn 1400 radios 

xp grind isn’t bad about 45 minutes I can cap Xp on booster 
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 371
    I'd love to see TG exchange for Tomatoes, XP, or gold. Still not maxed yet but can't seem to grind for supplies anymore. Might bring interest back in the Outpost which has been dead for a long time. 
    I’m crying @Fluxxx we need an improvement 
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,082
    There's 2 good threads with great suggestions and NG just ignore them 🤦‍♂️
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 63
    haa, drunken, i hv abt 250k TGs, but what didv u mean by "doodoo"? 
    bcz in my world it means "a females breast"... haha that feels it very yummy eating that out...

ohh nm i just googled the doo-doo in english hahaaa. 
    ATLAS-Z

Doo doo

Day 7 no response aligns with #7 on the chart of doodoo @ATLAS-Z.

Day7 no response, the m cries of the players can be heard in the distance and are just ignored like the warnings of Sirens of tornadoes.

• VovVov Member Posts: 72
    I think it's better to keep silence rather than a polite refusal, giving you some hope that they might look into it, but not anytime soon.
    On the other hand, I am not swimming in TGs, buying tokens or try my luck with gold chest maintains mine around 70k weekly. But the more (options) the merrier, I am with you on this crusade. 
    Drunken said:
    Day 7 no response aligns with #7 on the chart of doodoo @ATLAS-Z.

Day7 no response, the m cries of the players can be heard in the distance and are just ignored like the warnings of Sirens of tornadoes.

:smile:

No response generally means they have... No response

But even if they have no answer for us currently on this issue, if we keep the thread alive then they know it's an issue to us and they will eventually address it

Even if it's to tell us to piss off