GW 7

hi guys
Because of the illness, I didn't have the strength to play and participate in the life of the community.
Now the forces are slowly returning and maybe I can return to the process. 
Send me screenshots from the Guild Wars menu where all the fights are on the list, try to restore the history of the first two wars of the season 

mir

Comments

• CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 791
    screenshots like this 

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,061
    @Crocodile you may want to check this out
  • mirmir Member Posts: 186
    @CrocodileWelcome back to the ranks of the living ;)
    PasteChrisScorpio
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,041
    @Crocodile do you have access to the sheet that ChrisScorpio is keeping?

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 791
    Billbam said:
    @Crocodile do you have access to the sheet that ChrisScorpio is keeping?

first of all I want to apologize to everyone for having a spreadsheet The History of GW was not available.
    I never planned to delete it or restrict anyone's access to it, as it contradicts the idea of creating it.
    I suppose this was due to my lack of knowledge of the rules of Google spreadsheet, cleaning the phone I deleted on it the table files and I suppose this led to the closure of access

Now the spreadsheet should be available, it saves all the information on the past seasons,  missing only the first two wars of the seventh season

as for the table that Chris did
    I'll take from there all the information that I can use in the main table, also take personal results from there and create a forum topic in the format as for the past seasons, but I will not participate in its filling
    I'm very grateful to her that she was able to write down some of the information on the first two wars of the season, so it will be a little easier to restore their story

For guilds that didn't get into Chris's record or have not fully given, the best way out would be to send me screens like I showed above and with their help I'll easily recover data on the first two wars of the season
    ChrisScorpioPoki
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,041
    Thanks Croc and welcome back.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ChrisScorpio
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 222
    Thanks Croc! And glad you are feeling better!
    ChrisScorpio