A way to relieve some pain when rerolling traits

VovVov Member Posts: 72
What do you think if rerolling trait cause less tokens each time you reroll for a specific slot trait

For n times you roll, the amount of reroll token is reduced by 10*n to the minimum of 10 tokens after 5 consecutive times failing to seek what you need. By this time you have already wasted 150 tokens (instead of 250 atm). Furthermore, the amount of hero token should be treated in the same manner.

The reason behind this proposal: There is a chance people spend more than a fortune for a single trait (ex: this, this, this, this or this), as it is a very bad user experience. There is no limit for maximum tokens you have to spend on rerolling trait, someone may feel lucky after 1 or 2 tries, but what if it takes more than 10? 

I used to say this is not a game issue, but after reconsidering, this problem needs to be addressed?! Please give your idea if you think the trait reroll system needs to change somehow. And please @Fluxxx.
ScottyJMojakus7eyeW8Danski_46wmsRiotZappa

Comments

• ScottyJScottyJ Member Posts: 27
    Please do this!   As a new player I feel like I will never be able to reroll and catch up.     It's not worth spending money to perfect traits  it could easily cost hundreds of dollars to just get one hero set up right. I've already used a lot Reroll tokens and Hero tokens with absolutely no results. Very frustrating and definitely not something that is helping new players stick around.

I understand that veterans and big spenders had a very difficult road to getting their heroes just right, but I'm already behind 5 years of farming radios, tokens and Badge pieces and rerolling is such a frustrating experience so far for me!   

Or at least make it like badges  and eliminate unwanted traits from reappearing for each hero slot. It can reset the traits and eliminate again on the next.
    Vovwms
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 462
    The solution is to REMOVE HERO from trait rerolls. If you reroll a hero bonus, you don't get ANY other hero bonuses ever again.

Or just take them out entirely. They're shit.
    Danski_46
  • VovVov Member Posts: 72
    The solution is to REMOVE HERO from trait rerolls. If you reroll a hero bonus, you don't get ANY other hero bonuses ever again.

Or just take them out entirely. They're shit.
    Well I change from slot which usually refers to badge reroll to trait which often means hero or survivor trait. Sorry about the confusion. And it is true, hero bonus is something that has very very limited use.