HighRoller challange...

Congratzs NG...

again just a horrible HighRoller challange with maps just for your best players... whoever designed maps like this is a psycopath! this game is every week less fun to play!

again... Congratulations!!!!
ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z3vilrineladre5KarajocaTCBRITOMasterofBulletsDrhoobrucewayne007ZURICHliquitReeconnPasteADPaq

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 132
    I enjoj new and challenging maps, so far so good, but who really thinks constant spawns is a good idea? Which player wants that? This a a terrible and cheap idea, but thats just my 2 cents.
    DrhooUserDoe
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,500
    I expected them to be hard like the previous dream challenge but that's okay it's a nice switch up

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    MrLucky
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,082
    Not bothered about the difficulty, it's just cheap shots like loading 'herd it through the grapevine' with tanks and the glut of freemen on the lodge and rescue operation. Typical NG gold grab. Hope its reduced healing for weekend event 🙄
    DrhooRiotZappaADPaq
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,082
    Had to flee on this attempt and the next one had 2 tanks by the exit. 
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 177
    We waiting for two 'crazy shooting' hunter 😉
    Oooh 2 hunters how nice, can't wait. Lol

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    I disagree I want the maps to be even harder to beat! We need more maps like these every week. 
    3vilrineTCBRITObrucewayne007Anjelos
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 95
    no matter what NG dish out, someone or some group will be unhappy. for me, im ok with challenge. i just play until i cant go any further, then stop and play other games.
    liquitRiotZappa
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,710
    Hear everyone complaining about herd it through the grapevine but I’ve found that one of the easiest so far. 
    PasteRiotZappaAnjelos
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,664
    Firekid said:
    Hear everyone complaining about herd it through the grapevine but I’ve found that one of the easiest so far. 
    You're on 1700* 👀👀😜
    Firekid
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 52
    Danski_46 said:
    Was there really any need for this? 

I was almost lynched by everyone because of the Hell Judges from pt1, but at least I was nice to create it =)
    And I predict that my beer day will arrive sooner for me this week 

🆃🅷🅴 🅳🅴🆅🅸🅻 🅷🅰🆂 🅽🅾 🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁! ;-)

Danski_46m4s
    I do love the challenge but I don't like pissing away gold

If they ever do run the free to play competition week I think this is the challenge they should run

NerfZone187RiotZappa
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 745
    what it actually feels like to reach #1 on the global leaderboard
    RiotZappaShadowWalker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 315
    IcePeter said:
    The players designed these maps. The overarching complaint the past 2 months is that the challenges have been too easy. Nobody is getting a personal best this week, and that’s okay. Just because you score below your average doesn’t mean there’s a problem with the map sets. I appreciate the variety and don’t really mind a stopper map or two that ends the challenge early. Enjoy your weekend!
    Awesome dude. Well said. 

You just made it to my Christmas card list :D haha

• Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 64
    It is good to remember that the maps are not exactly the same as those proposed by the players.  Obviously, some changes were necessary to balance the map in the challenge.
    What I mean by that is that in my case I had previously designed the map with gameplay and when it was executed the changes did not allow it.
    I'm sure it happened in other indications.
    Troublemaker