Dream challenge 2.0

2»

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    Don't see many complaints, more of talk about strategy. 
    But to each their own I guess.

• Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 279
    Im sure many players have figured this out already, considering its now the end of the challenge, but just in case; 
    In Grapevine, the pile seems to stop spawning when one of two conditions are met: either the flashing red bush has been triggered, which stops the pile on like the second turn, or all three "treasures" have been found. It doesn't seem to be time/turn dependent, in my experience.

My strat:
    I personally use HDaryl, PGG, and a warrior with the mace. Start by clearing the first bush at the bottom/center and executing the first walker, if he's there. On second turn, search the red bush with PGG, and use the extra action to trip another, farther away from the tank.

If you end up spawning the two tanks, play merry go round, and run up around the center block, having all three tanks at your heels, but always out of reach.

If instead, the last bush (at the top left) contains the last treasure, just position 2 survivors on the finish, search the last bush and dive to the endzone on same turn. The two tanks never become a real factor.
    Firekidmack22RiotZappa