Platinum Mission Reward Card/Ticket

The silver and gold cards/tickets are sweet, but a very difficult to get Platinum one, would be awesome.

It could reward either larger amounts of the various goodies, high lvl legendary gear or perhaps a survivor slot (I like this one the best).

The chance to get the card would be like 1% and of course you would still have to be lucky enough to pick it in your draw.

The Platnium card could be found only on Deadly Missions or perhaps Missions where your survivors were 2 or more lvls lower than the recommended lvl.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
OwlkapwnRIOP3L

Comments

• OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    That's actually a great idea
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Noted!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Why not titanium? or diamond? or a really rare material like indium?
    ICED
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Obsidian?
    zoson
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Mithril
    zoson
  • rayray Member Posts: 111
    Adamantium
    Leader of TWD Extreme
    zosonSteeboon
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    edited November 2015
    How about... SUPER CHEST in disguise of a normal?!?!? It won't reveal itself like the gold and silvers on the right side! Then you'd REALLY always want to try to get all the chest! #cruel lol!

But yes! I'd totally spend 50 gold just to have at that platinum chest if it's really really good!
  • RIOP3LRIOP3L Member Posts: 3
    Platinum's color is very similar to silver, if not the same. Using a different more rare material than silver and gold would indeed be a great idea. Others have already proposed a few, but if I can support one, it would be diamond.
    Part of

Part of TMP

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @TK-421 glad to see it's been noted.

Please pass to the rest of TWDNML team a huge thank you for such an incredible game.

You guys are awesome!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    TK-421
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    NG has change the reward system of the game with TG! Closing this thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
This discussion has been closed.