DR badges - Real or Unicorn?

2»

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 688
    edited January 23
    @Karajoca Maybe you got called a dick for being condescending? Or maybe he was talking about Burmeliniis.
    Idk, just a guess, I wasn't the one calling.
    We need clarification on who's the dick! 😂

In general, even if one is 100% right but acts like a dick, doesn't make it "right" 😆

I've never really said "you are not correct" to anyone. Just had a polite conversation trying to see if there are DR badges in existence over 21+5 and later understand why there's a difference between calculations and what's shown in UI.
    You might have missed several of my previous comments.

FuriousMoldovan said:
    @WellyLuga
    Damn, so basically I had 79% DR with 2 badges without even knowing it :)

Personally, the purpose for me is optimization - not wasting the third badge.
    Another way I did - max DR with 3 badges and replace iron skin trait with something useful. What do I think is a better way?

@Fluxxx
    It's a pretty significant and misleading UI flaw, especially for players not active on NML forum. Hope you guys can fix it in the near future.
    But again, thank you for useful info that you posted before. Cheers.
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    WellyLuga said:
    If the question was about why I have Michonne in a hybrid build there are a few reasons. I am still clinging to the past where Michelle and 2 scouts was a viable team, I sometimes use it in scavenge missions to break the monotony of Gov/PGG lead. You can really fly through with Michonne lead with a SS blade then 2 scouts! I also have Beta and Jesus in a glass cannon setup and no real need for a 3rd. Finally, I'm intrigued by the morning star so haven't completely written off a hybrid build!

I agree there is no place for it in endgame but if you're still building and the challenge doesn't go too high above 100% body shots then a handy setup to have IMO.
    @ghost_pepper Here's your answer.

edited January 23
    EngAamie said:
    i m 3years into this game, and still not a single  21+5 DR badge,,,, ahhhh, sighhh,,, !!!!
    i dont know how you people got so many 21+5 dr badges.  and after a year of farm i have leg components to craft only about 15 leg badges. ...ahhh sigh again.... ofcourse a total f2p...

I'mm 5+ years into it. It's really just time, resources, and patience. Even if you don't spend money on it.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 462
    EngAamie said:
    i m 3years into this game, and still not a single  21+5 DR badge,,,, ahhhh, sighhh,,, !!!!
    i dont know how you people got so many 21+5 dr badges.  and after a year of farm i have leg components to craft only about 15 leg badges. ...ahhh sigh again.... ofcourse a total f2p...
    1) If you can pass Hard distance each week, that's nearly 1 gold badge right there. There is 1 gold component, 6 x 2 blue components and 12 blue components upconvert into 2.4 gold components. So that's 3.4 gold components. There are 3 blue fragments and that's .6 of a gold fragment. So 3.4 + .6 is 4 out of the 5 parts needed for a gold badge. And that's every week from mindlessly grinding Hard, if you can do it. And they just made Hard easier.

2) Make every single gold craft count. The pattern behind the bonuses has long since been uncovered. Every gold craft will have the bonus you want for a DR badge. And if you get bullet dodge, put it onto a generic assault or bruiser with bullet dodge as their 5th trait. By picking Health% badges as Even and DR% badges as odd (or the reverse) then there isn't even any conflict putting them onto heroes. This is now a zero waste crafting system if you approach it a certain way and FTP doesn't make that any harder. You can't pay for smart. You just do it. And if you're FTP and doing it, then more power to you. PM me if you have questions.
    FuriousMoldovanm4sPaste
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 171
    Pls bring a display for DR in the character display. Same like damage and health. Thx.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    m4sFuriousMoldovan
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 177
    Novell said:
    Pls bring a display for DR in the character display. Same like damage and health. Thx.
    like Critical Damage , Critcal Chance , Stun Resistance
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 523

Ok my turn. Someone rage at me. Maybe my pepper ain't so hot. 
    Ghost pepper? More like sweet bell pepper. YOU AIN'T HOT. I eat peppers like you in my breakfast. Git gud you filthy casual. 
    ghost_pepper