Expendable Enhancements - Juice it up!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,518
Since weekly class bonuses (like increased +50% hunter damage) are pretty much a thing of the past, and since endgamers everywhere are looking for motivation to play /farm.... something... anything... this is a good time to add this feature.

Similar to my Garage sale tools post, "Enhancements" can be another expendable resource that keeps us playing and scavenging.

Some examples:

Protein Power up: +50% melee damage for 1 mission
Hi Grade Ammo: +50% ranged damage for 1 mission
Health Booster: +50% health for 1 mission
Armor piercing Ammo: +20% piercing for 1 mission
Whetstone: +20% razor for 1 mission
Energy Booster: +1 movement for 1 mission
Shield: +15% less chance vs critical hit, body shot
Incendiary Ammo: +10% extra burn damage

There could even be a new building called the pharmacy or Alchemy Shop or just added on to the Craftsman building or Hospital

basically it would be possible to scavenge and create these items and use them in missions

Limit it to 2-3 per mission can be used

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
VovDanski_46ShadowWalkerMasterofBulletsKratosNanajjaNerfZone187Sarge_brucewayne007

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,671
    edited January 22
    Very cool, I like it! As long as there is a limit like you say and that they aren't something you can just buy and buy. The game doesn't need another thing to open the gap between F2P and P2P even more on top of gold/tools.
    ATLAS-ZKratosMasterofBullets
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,518
    That would be my hope since the point is to get us playing grinding farming like we used to. When I first mentioned the idea of grenades and flares and whatnot I intended it to be something to be farmed and crafted...

Well that's not what happened, but hopefully maybe they'll find something that fits my concept A little better. I think it's okay if they sell something like this for cash as long as they still have a time / farming option which is still missing for tools.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Man... I thought this was a post about steroids and the gym.... I’m out... bye!!! 
    NerfZone187XeRo