Grey Wolf Society looking for players

LA_BoltsLA_Bolts Member Posts: 23
Long time guild. 4.3M all time stars, 6-7K in GW. Looking for active players who play GW.

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,143
    My husband and I joined this guild a while ago and we have been really happy. They expect people who play, but don't have to give up their lives or spend big $$$. This guild is a great balance of rewards and having a life outside of the game. ;)
    That being said, we're down a couple of players and would love to see new people!
  • LA_BoltsLA_Bolts Member Posts: 23
    Great guild. Spread out over the world. Come join us.
    Bring a friend and join our powerful guild. 
    ads888
  • JohnGDonkeyJohnGDonkey Member Posts: 24
    Hi I have 2 accounts a level 75 & 39. Combined 1300 + stars a week. I like chat, and jokes and people helping each other. I don't have an ego and don't need promotion. A well done for hitting a pb would be good. If you think I would be a good fit and want to give me a shot. Let me know preferably before I hit too many stars haha
    We can use you at GreyWolfSociety
    Guild Wars is coming. Join our Guild!!
    We have slots open for you and your friends. Scored 29,000 in the last Guild Wars. Most of our players score between 1400-1900 per week.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,143
    We would love to see some new people!
    Please join my group in The Walking Dead: No Man's Land! Click here to join: 
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/guildinvite/?g=95ddc25bbcf94029b4d67083b83e8807&p=2d2eeed781ba45bc860270f38a5af245&l=en

Use this link to join. It’s that easy.