Would you rather have a 5 star survivor with the max. lv8 or a 2 star survivor with the max. Lv12?

Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
edited March 2016 in Strategy Discussion
If you don't know your answer it's no problem

Would you rather have a 5 star survivor with the max. lv8 or a 2 star survivor with the max. Lv12? 43 votes

5 star (Legendary) Level 8 max.
18%
Sappy187SourPancakesAsian_Childspartacus_1itb_badboyninjalasersbertDREBAWS 8 votes
2 star (Uncommon) Level 12 max.
55%
BaalosNeil_JMizifuuSarahMizzypoiwDoJa94DecusSistersOfDaryl_GagaSurvivor908StinkywalkerfoodFinnyboy14KdogRazarKeshIORelloteddythetyphoonKermytPhelan 24 votes
None of the other options.
25%
drglowAysatyoPetgabriel_lwhJazzTroubleManTUCO[Deleted User]snolpeturdsandw1chAnduSteiler 11 votes

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.

Comments

• Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    I already expected something like this. I would choose the uncommon or nothing at all.

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Reject both..

kidnapkin
    I dont mind rank/stars actually, i only mind levels. If i had survivors from level 14 to 16 or something i would have rejected it too. But my highest level IS a lv 12 uncommon xD my second highest is level 8 i just unlocked 'till shooter class but im almost at the warrior class.

• RelloRello Member Posts: 7
    Looking to join a guild
    Pic
    My guild is full sorry

• StinkyStinky Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2016
    I unlocked warriors using lvl 7 survivors. That was a little tough. Now I'm training up and have mostly lvl 8 survivors, which is as high as I can train currently. 1 maxes out at lvl 11, another at lvl 10, a 3rd at lvl 9. The rest max out at 8 or lower.

I was thinking the same thing...should I save my 45 radios for a legendary weekend or just spend 1 radio at a time trying to get some better survivors than I currently have?

I'm leaning towards spending 1 radio at a time for now. It's not like I'm anywhere near needing endgame survivors yet.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I'd cry if I got either. And my level 16-17 players would probably kill him just for fun, then scrap his weapons for cheap booze and loose women.
    BarcodeJ
    I would only take it if i was not really far in playing the game.

This discussion has been closed.