MORE GUILD WAR SWORDS!!!!!

The challenges are old, stale and boring!  It takes far too long to earn points for much needed upgrades unless of course you spend $ for the double XPs.  GW is the Only fun aspect to the game.  Increase the number of swords, the number of days to play.  Wars is the only reason I still entertain playing the boring basic game.
TCBRITOKarajocaATLAS-Z3vilrine

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,096
    Posts like this make me wish they would disable guild wars completely for another year

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITOs7eyeW8
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,341
    @ATLAS-Z what's wrong with players liking more GW?
    ShadowWalkerArqueue
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @zbot what is wrong with not wanting to play GW? 

It’s become a massive $ dump. To win you almost need to spend. The maps are never the same and so much dumb luck comes into effect. 

I’ll admit GW is only reason I play game anymore, but I’m also spending a lot of money on GW. 
    zbotTCBRITO
    @Drunken nothing, it seems like some users on the forum think there's only one way to enjoy the game and try to stifle anyone else that has views, opinions different from theirs.  The forum is a way to constructively voice everyone's concern to NG.

GW is what does it for me too!  I've spent gold and tools but I consider that price of having fun.

The original GW was heart pounding hour of excitement.  It's changed from it but it's still fun, the heart pounding is spread out through out the day so it feels like regular heartbeats instead of a rush!
    Sarge_
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,140
    I personally think 18 attacks is a great number and two days a week also is optimal for me.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ATLAS-ZTCBRITObrucewayne007Kratos
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,096
    edited February 11
    zbot said:
    @Drunken nothing, it seems like some users on the forum think there's only one way to enjoy the game and try to stifle anyone else that has views, opinions different from theirs.  The forum is a way to constructively voice everyone's concern to NG.

GW is what does it for me too!  I've spent gold and tools but I consider that price of having fun.

The original GW was heart pounding hour of excitement.  It's changed from it but it's still fun, the heart pounding is spread out through out the day so it feels like regular heartbeats instead of a rush!

@zbot you contradict yourself and make my point for me all in the same post

Yes there is more than one way to enjoy this game and I enjoy them all, where as you seem to be saying you only enjoy one of them? Am I wrong here?

During Guild Wars I barely have time to scratch my ass let alone enjoy other game modes or help my players improve. The current format of two weeks break and two weeks followed by a longer break works pretty well and I don't think there's any reason to change it. I also think that 18 attacks is the perfect amount, because even on a busy day I can still get them in if I need to.

Like you I don't spend a lot of money on challenge but I do still enjoy it, most of my resources are dedicated to Guild Wars out of necessity if nothing else.

(edit to add - I also enjoy Outpost even though it is a bit redundant, however I don't play it simply because of lack of time and no reward-based incentive or team play. Give me something besides trade goods that I don't need and I'm diving right back in) 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    @ATLAS-Z your 2nd post is much clearer than the first and very constructive, to me the first post is low hanging fruit to get a rise or a reaction. Let's be above that, instead of trying to shut things down, let's have a discussion about it.  Whether there's less attacks, more attacks, more days, etc, etc, GW is good, could it be better, yes but that's what feedback is for.  

Guild War is what excites me about NML, does that mean I don't play or enjoy the challenge? No, I play but when GW is happening I make sure my survivors are rested and ready for GW.

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @zbot I think that excitement would still be there if it wasn’t such a gold dump, obviously I’m gonna spend and do what I can to score into the 740s, but in order to do that I have to wait and then manage the team to ensure I can do higher maps. It’s kinda more like work then enjoyment. But once I’m on 6G it’s fun and nerve racking. 

Really wanna try 6H, but it’s not feasible for us or my team to do and win if I fail

the challenge is fun when you hit those 48-52 missions I just don’t have patience to get there weekly. It’s a massive grind even still and I do nothing but MM and leave behind stars from start to finish. Only time I really try in challenges is major events
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 529
    Please no. 
    18 is enough 

They tried a few more a while ago and it wasn’t great. Playing 18 maps/swords in the day is sometimes all that people play. Some maps can take 20 mins if you play at a difficulty that challenges you. 
    TCBRITO
  • mirmir Member Posts: 228
    zbot  said:

Open the maps and give us an hour. All other conditions are the same. This is Beta, why not try it ? )) Let one hour's heart beat than 23 hours of sitting and being nervous.  A little more and the war will be a chore for many, just a waste of resources. We need development.