I told you so NG! So many bugs and you didn't listen..

HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
I posted several times telling NG to allow us to test the update for bugs... Yet they ignored my pleas.

Now look at the huge mess. What a joke... So many bugs... I hope their arrogance is taken down a notch after this and that they start listening to the community.

Even though I want to call all the Devs and Mods a bunch of bad names... And insult them over and over... I think I shall end this post as I don't want to get banned for speaking the truth...

zbotSabrina

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited March 2016
    Yes.. It was destined to be that way..

Guess they were saying "we release it first and fix everything later, everyone is doing that, we dont have to do better"

You know what?
    As expected they didnt do better and quality seems to have no high priority here..

I already spend the money for 2x Triple A games for this Mobug Game, and was prepared to spend another 50 bucks..

But as it is at the moment and the Standard NG likes to have (with no wire to their Users, not even show that they care a bit) me and others wont spend a dime for it in the next time..

Thx for saving my wallet..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • skwarkerskwarker Member Posts: 9
    It's gone in to maintenance taking my gas for mission it was loading, here's hoping they fix it
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Sounds like Microsoft, Apple, Intel, etc. I could go on and on...release something and fix it as you go.

As an owner of a computer company I will tell you all this: if you wanted everything to be perfect before it was released you would have nothing...just the way it goes with technology...but if you want to stress yourself out worrying and complaining about it I say to each their own.
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    SlickRick said:

As an owner of a computer company I will tell you all this: if you wanted everything to be perfect before it was released you would have nothing...just the way it goes with technology

The basic problem is things that seem "obvious" to the developer are not always obvious to the end user and visa versa.
    Sabrina
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    @eetu I just had a maintenance break logged back in ? What was it for ? Because the Outpost issues is still there ?
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • radanielradaniel Member Posts: 41
    Losing fans... :(
    [Deleted User]
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @eetu Thanks for your reply on a not so friendly post... but if you guys "care" as you say, why didn't you let us test 1.7 before the release? You guys had the beta open, you had players helping you guys for free... and then you basically release the update without further testing...

Are there any consequences by the way? Like is anyone over there concerned over their job?

zbotSabrina
  • Rogue6Rogue6 Member Posts: 53
    on the plus side @eetu is right, aside from the crap pile of outpost raiding / costs / rewards, the update itself was the best one ever, almost no down time, kudos for that.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    I like the personal stats and the improved ff.

@eetu
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    i like the 2x speed button. I always used to mash that one after pressing end turn. this makes like easier on my index finger.

WalkerBait1
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    While I know it is disappointing to have so many bugs in a release, it's not like this software is managing a nuclear reactor or flying a plane. Let's give them a fair chance to resolve the issues.

That said, I'm not sure how they went about the QA testing, but they really need to review their processes in this area. Also, I suspect many of the issues were reported in the beta test; and I assume they were prioritized and fixed accordingly, right?
    I like Zombies!
    WalkerBait1
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited March 2016
    @eetu

Thanks for your reply on my not so friendly post. . But it is not all about the money..

Its about the time, effort and commitment a lot of the players did into the game.

Its not just you programmers, digital artists or any other stuff member. We do that, too!

And complaining is not always about crying, it is because many of us do care..

I'm sure you want to give the users a great experience and do a good job. And i bet this can be really hard to login and see all that complaining..

But there are many things, at least I cant understand..

F.e.

You had all posibilities to give this update a big start. . Beta, feedback.. At least it seems that you didnt use that opportunity or just took it to easy.. after all that past experience..

I saw the profile of a Mod, got his badge for "5 answers" on 24 Feb. 4 MONTH AFTER LAUNCH! !! what Story would tell you that?
    It should been at least 100 answers..

You have to keep one thing in mind.
    We are not here to see you fail!
    We are still here, because we want you guys to succeed! !

And you wouldnt had to say so often sorry, if you would've "really" listened, considered and took it serious what we had to say..
    Because you dont show us that..

So plz.. Next Games..
    Show us some love and that you do listen and care..

Best regards* D
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • JAZZZMANJAZZZMAN Member Posts: 316
    @eetu Take the game down, or at least disable raiding, while raiding is broken! We are all wasting resources trying to see if it is fixed (AFTER we figure out that it is broken, immediately following the update).
    I can only imagine what it must be like to put in a lot of time/effort into a game, only to have people find bug after bug after bug... and you ignored people's offers to help you find bugs because you thought there weren't going to be that many...

Or I might be wrong and you guys are celebrating, "yes, they only found 10 bugs, we were expecting at least 25... high fives everyone!"

Nichonne
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    This is a whole brand new bunch of bugs, as well as some recurring ones. The fact that we were told that we were testing an old version during beta, and did not get a chance to provide input upon the newer version is disheartening to say the least with the amount of problems occuring at present. Really feel most of these issues could have been addressed before release by the beta testers.
  • fulcanfulcan Member Posts: 2
    SlickRick said:

Sounds like Microsoft, Apple, Intel, etc. I could go on and on...release something and fix it as you go.

As an owner of a computer company I will tell you all this: if you wanted everything to be perfect before it was released you would have nothing...just the way it goes with technology...but if you want to stress yourself out worrying and complaining about it I say to each their own.

As a software engineer, I understand that a perfect release is not possible, but, it's pretty obvious that they needed more testing. The bugs that have been encountered are not edge cases that only happen under certain rare circumstances. They are obvious, extremely repeatable and found within the first couple of outpost attacks. This is just a symptom of deficient testing.
    DERRICK
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Maybe it's just me, but no one is making anyone play outpost with the many issues it is having, as of this morning before logging into game I came to forums and read lots of threads on the issues with it and have chosen not to play it for now! The Staff here & NG knows and has admitted it was a big mess and they have got tons of feed back on it! If you don't want to deal with the bugs play how you would normally and allow them the time to fix the main issues with outpost, yes each update there are issues but they do work on fixing them maybe not just how fast and on what things you'd want them to fix and in what order you wish. There are some positive things I've seen with the update. Again just my opinion

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Rowen
  • fulcanfulcan Member Posts: 2
    That being said, the enhancements and bug fixes that did come along with this release are great and welcome! I'm stoked about the direction.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Yea this is Beta test 2.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    So my main issue is that I joined this game assuming that since it was endorsed by the show, it would be of similar quality and held to the same standards. I have never been so wrong. The developers and programmers, couldn't keep jobs at McDonald's! You guys are a complete waste of skin!!! Get your shit together, and do something right, just for a change of pace.
    Rowen
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    edited March 2016

Maybe it's just me, but no one is making anyone play outpost with the many issues it is having, as of this morning before logging into game I came to forums and read lots of threads on the issues with it and have chosen not to play it for now! The Staff here & NG knows and has admitted it was a big mess and they have got tons of feed back on it! If you don't want to deal with the bugs play how you would normally and allow them the time to fix the main issues with outpost, yes each update there are issues but they do work on fixing them maybe not just how fast and on what things you'd want them to fix and in what order you wish. There are some positive things I've seen with the update. Again just my opinion

Oh, this shit again.

Eat one, Product Jesus.
    Oh these flowers again!!! Don't you have any better use of ur time then find ways to talk shit about what everyone has to say if it doesn't follow ur views!!! If you don't like what I have to say move on serious!!! You will not bully me, your views are not as well liked as you think they are! Now go have ur guild dislike my feed and try to bully me again!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    jesterCherokee_Rose[Deleted User]Rowenwalkinglandia
  • VossVoss Member Posts: 46
    Helio said:

art listening to the community.

Even though I want to call all the Devs and Mods a bunch of bad names... And insult them over and over... I think I shall end this post as I don't want to get banned for speaking the truth...

How old are you?
    WalkerBait1jester[Deleted User]
    @Voss I was born in the 70's... and grew up with an Atari 2600...

And the part you quoted... yes... even at my age we have moments of immaturity... honestly, I don't feel my mind has matured past the age of 20...

edited March 2016
    I just went to FB, and lots of complaints there too! If I was a competitor, or was fired from NG, boy would I have a smile on my face...

I also found out that they got 10mil in funding recently... I hope none of those investors play the game...

And if you really think about it, considering everyone knows Apple takes a while to approve an app, you would have thought NG would have put in extra effort...

This discussion has been closed.