movie marathon

ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 139
hi @Fluxxx

since some of us are still in lockdown, we spend a lot of time watching movies on tv

likewise, since most survivors in NML are constantly in lockdown at the camp, can we have a movie marathon at the camp cinema? instead of a 7 hrs wait for the next 2 movies, how about a special one day event which features a movie for every 2 hrs? so, in that one day, a total of 12 movies will be shown just for the camp survivors (who have nothing to do but walk around aimlessly) while the heroes go the distance, face challenges and fight the wars.

just a thought
QueenOTDNovell

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 320
    We’ve had 5 hr events for the ads, I believe, so it’s not unprecedented 
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 143
    Arqueue said:
    hi @Fluxxx

since some of us are still in lockdown, we spend a lot of time watching movies on tv

likewise, since most survivors in NML are constantly in lockdown at the camp, can we have a movie marathon at the camp cinema? instead of a 7 hrs wait for the next 2 movies, how about a special one day event which features a movie for every 2 hrs? so, in that one day, a total of 12 movies will be shown just for the camp survivors (who have nothing to do but walk around aimlessly) while the heroes go the distance, face challenges and fight the wars.

just a thought
    Actually, i love this idea! There are days when you're in game every hr....
    Looking for a guild?
    Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
    Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
    Our minimum is 1000 stars
    Guild wars participation
    Current status: full
    Message me if you're interested!

Arqueue
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,058
    Hi :) 
    Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, we're not planning to change the frequency/timing of ads. We've had multiple variations of this in the past, and we've found the current implementation to work best for the general player base as well as for us. Higher frequency often puts some pressure on the players to come into the game just to watch ads - and that's not something that we want as it can add frustration for players and it actually does not bring us any significant benefits either.
    ArqueueSarge_ScotticusShadowWalker
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 139
    @Fluxxx, thanks for the reply. please allow me for one last question on ads.

i play a lot and tried many mobile games including the zombie survival genre but i have never seen a NML's advertisement. not once. is the advertising company doing enough to spread the name of this game? thx
  • ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    Arqueue said:
    @Fluxxx, thanks for the reply. please allow me for one last question on ads.

i play a lot and tried many mobile games including the zombie survival genre but i have never seen a NML's advertisement. not once. is the advertising company doing enough to spread the name of this game? thx

In a similar vein, I'm seeing adds for what I'd call 'competing' games that looks and feel similar to TWD:NML and I'm like "Hey! No! I'm a loyal NML player, get out of here, advert for similar but inferior game"!
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z