Capibara raiding friends and celebrities 🐿❤️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,668
    This week i visited my friend ...and guildmate for some weeks Deadite Hunter  :)

Deadite Hunter

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DEADITE_HUNTERMrLucky
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,228
    Found a rare video of @capibara training for Outpost Raids 💪

https://www.facebook.com/100044568153608/posts/321934989302104/
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    capibara
    Found a rare video of @capibara training for Outpost Raids 💪

https://www.facebook.com/100044568153608/posts/321934989302104/

hahaha!! Go Kappy!! ...Go! 😂😂😂😂

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AndreaFuriousMoldovan
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 656

^^^^^Saw this and immediately thought about you!!!! Fills me with dread!!!!!
    capibaraTweetyBird
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 656
    In case you don't run into my Outpost, here are the crazy names of my Defenders. Feel free to laugh:

capibara
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 211

that was the plan all along. pretending to be dead while the dumb Dodos brought him back to their sanctuary, Capibara waited patiently for his chance...

once there, with agility and precision, he wiped out the entire family! now we know why the dodo went extinct.

capibaraMudMoccasinTweetyBird

Ahaha!! ..i'm not sure.. if those are “dodos” and ..also i doubt dodos and capys meet together ... and also very long time ago there was a prehistoric capy... so i doubt you could see that scene. ..or eventually it could have been a baby of the prehistoric Josephoartigas monesi ...(..and do not pay care to the fierce face... not sure why but illustrators of everything “big” and prehistoric” picture them..”fierce” just becuase big ..as many dinos... but they were nor “fierce” just because “big”. all very big dinos were also veggie..)

...and eventually ...the birds use to be grooming birds over my shoulder... 😂😂😂😂

MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovanTweetyBird
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    ...i imagine a modern capibara eating sushi and drinking fresh mojito...😂😂😂
    MudMoccasincapibara
    edited May 28
    one thing for sure, there were generations of capibaras serving as pet assassins to their masters. these pets had been working in the shadows since prehistoric cavemen times. they acted as agents of balance...  yes, and now you know, the Assassin's Creed is real. they just forgotten about the capibaras...
    capibara
    Arqueue said:

that was the plan all along. pretending to be dead while the dumb Dodos brought him back to their sanctuary, Capibara waited patiently for his chance...

once there, with agility and precision, he wiped out the entire family! now we know why the dodo went extinct.

haha.. yes..playing dead.. and then “agility and precision”...only when needed..look at his “wtf face”... 😂😂😂

AndreaTweetyBird
    well, smart capibaras know the difference between a dumb bird and a ferocious predator
    capibara
    Andrea said:
    ...i imagine a modern capibara eating sushi and drinking fresh mojito...😂😂😂
    yeah.. or a good Cabernet! 😁

AndreaTweetyBird
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    edited May 29
    ...this is a modern @capibara 😂
    capibararebecca38341884
    Andrea said:
    ...this is a modern @capibara 😂

HAHAHA!! 😂😂😂😂 
    Thanks for the pic! love it! ❤️
    Andrea
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 619
    capibara said:
    ..and about my “visit”... well.. al lot of “fire” 🔥🔥🔥🔥 with.. @Firekid 😂😂😂

No kidding!  And not to mention the Negan on Negan crime!    :# 
    capibaraFuriousMoldovan
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 275
    edited June 5
    Oh I hope to battle the mighty Capibara one day.  Even though I fear you will slaughter my outpost, it would still be fun!

capibara_Lily_
    Oh I hope to battle the mighty Capibara one day.  Even though I fear you will slaughter my outpost, it would still be fun!
    what was your in game? .. “Kat”?
    not sure what is going on with me.. but when i browse Outposts i always stumble into my old guildmates Outposts!

Here is my visit with @vshield50_ ...or StrikeTeamSquad alt account STS2 ...i already visited before his main account!

STS2

Andrea
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 275

capibara Posts: 6,558
    what was your in game? .. “Kat”?

@capibara my in game is Kat.🌹💋

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,091
    Lmfao

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovan
    KMSL 😆😅😂🤣

MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovan
    KMSL 😆😅😂🤣
    @capibara
    Hundreds of gold in my pocket, it's on me (on me)
    Yeah, fierce capibara probably know me (know me)
    Get more weapons, these weapons are lonely
    It's a moment when I show up, Capibara sayin', "Wow"
    We Are TWD 😎
    MudMoccasin
    @FuriousMoldovan ..wonder if there will be any chances for me to be in his next video... 😂😂😂😂
    MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovan
    Got a new album cover handy 😎

We Are TWD 😎
    lol...you are right..i have to work again in my album covers thread. i will do that summer 😂😂
    edited June 18
    Today i'm here with @Danski_46 outpost... probably the last chance to visit him because he recently warned about his retirement.... hopefully he will not delete his account because i've lost my attack.. SQUEEEKKK... not everyone loves rodents in his “outpost”...😅

Danski46

FirekidMrLucky