Assasins bow - no cripple? Srsy wth

So u intrduce a new bow that is less useful then the old bows? We have piercing instead of the new trait? What a waste, i dont see any use in this weapon.
ShadowWalkerignasTCBRITOJayZXeRoATLAS-ZRiotZapparomeoCarl_Tyreese999

Comments

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 268
    edited February 22
    Well...then don´t use it?

I prefer some extra damage on the bow rather than crippling.
    FOE
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,011
    Crippling sounds like a cool trait but it's a little bit more of a niche trait since it relies on body shots. I would want piercing on the new bow too and whilst crippling would be nice, 60% of the time (less with Alpha lead) it's not even going to stand a chance of working.

I agree, I want the new bow to be an absolute powerhouse and it needs piercing for that IMO. If you want a nice crippling weapon be sure to pick up the pistol in the GW shop!
    ignasCarl_Tyreese999
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Yes wellyluga, that pistol seems great. I just wanted the new trait on it, i am not a fan of piercing, since i use sasha a lot. 
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    My guess is piercing for the masses in the event then they will retrait it for sale in the shop for the higher level players.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ladre5[Deleted User]
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Another weapon that could be cool, but will never be used.
    romeo
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 316
    The new assassin bow should have had crippling, piercing makes no sense after introducing a new trait: crippling!
    RiotZapparomeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    You can’t move after using it like the Winter Bow...How much extra damage does it do to make up for that?
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 103
    ladre5 said:
    So u intrduce a new bow that is less useful then the old bows? We have piercing instead of the new trait? What a waste, i dont see any use in this weapon.
    I only really use incendiary weapons and for me they are the best, because I rarely use the winter bow and the hunting bow, and this new non-crippled bow is sure to stand still almost unused in my inventory

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 103
    I only use these 2 beauties

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    romeothornhill32Carl_Tyreese999
  • Well it has more damage than Daryl’s knife. Highest in the game so far.
    Still not sure if extra the extra damage will make up for extra movement. Could potentially make Shooter Rick a beast.
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999