Again MORE SWORDS

I will never understand why you are being so stingy with the quantity of swords you give in Wars!  Yes I understand this is a Beta version...blah blah blah.  So why limit game play if this is in a perpetual test mode?  It is no skin off your teeth to give a greater number of swords.  What harm did it do to the beta testing when you increased swords to 24?  What harm would it do to increase them to 36?  One would think if testing something out, the more data gathered the more beneficial it is to formulate a conclusion. This game has become stale, boring and predictable but wars is more challenging and more fun to play so why the hec limit game play?!!!!
ATLAS-ZKarajocaFox2010

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 529
    You obviously play L32-34 

Playing 18 swords at L44-47 is tiring. 
    Increasing the swords would be ridiculous when some maps take 10 mins as is. 
    Fox2010
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,140
    18 is perfect for me....more and it just drags on and requires more and more tools and gold to heal, not to mention more time.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ghost_pepper
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 283
    With the frequency of GW,  including back to back weeks, 18 feels like too much.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,095
    edited March 13
    As much balance as can be found between too much and too little... I think this is one thing they finally got right.

Season
    2 weeks on
    1 week off
    2 weeks on
    Extended weeks break

2 matches per war, per person
    18 attacks per match

Plenty else to still work on but this isn't one of them

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ghost_pepper
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 384
    don't be greedy, mate
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 529
    I just want to point out the NG did trial 24 swords in a week. 
    And also trial only having 5/5 in a match. 
    The 24 swords didn’t work. 
    Maybe you play this game a lot, but 18 swords at high levels is fine. I could even play with 15. 
    But 18 is perfect 
    to even think of 36 is bonkers. It’s called player burnout!!
    we have a challenge mode, Distance, GW..... if you can’t find you are getting your fix from this. 
    Maybe play some Outpost and tinker with that. 
    But for the top players, burnout is a real thing. 
    Go get some Vitamin D!
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 680
    To the op, play higher level missions. Not the highest, just higher than currently being played.
  • CharlieDelta55CharlieDelta55 Member Posts: 9
    I would like to suggest that players are given the option to keep survivors they save in game play, for example this week in the Challenge Mission where two survivors need to be saved...after some level we should be given the option to accept them onto our team, same deal in the chapter missions like Angie’s story.....
    Karajoca
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,095

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM