Badges Spreedsheet

Hi guys !

Does anyone have a spreedsheet (excel, one drive, google drive) to share?

I'd like a spreedsheet useful to decide what badges I going to put in my heroes.

tks

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 311
    Start with a matrix of the 5 set types and 6 slots and enter all badges into those 30 categories to establish a visual, and add columns for to whom they are assigned, making note of assignments outside of the set bonus.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,262
    edited April 8
    Hi guys !

Does anyone have a spreedsheet (excel, one drive, google drive) to share?

I'd like a spreedsheet useful to decide what badges I going to put in my heroes.

tks
    This thread goes back a ways, but you can find what you want there: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/384253/#Comment_384253
    I still use my spreadsheet. If you are familiar with Excel data validation, it will work great for you. Enjoy!

Edit: Found a few more links to threads about spreadsheets.

SPC_TORRES
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 832
    The badge overview got a big update some time ago, so I don't really see the need of a separate spreadsheet for that anymore. When you start to have a large amount of good badges, a good way to get it sorted is to do it like this.

1. Unequip all badges from everyone
    2. Start equipping, with your most important heroes first. So maybe start with SRick, then Sasha, then a few bruisers/assaults and so on. 
    3. Try to only use badges of the same SET to get the 20% boost, even if you have a better badge of a different set. This makes it easy to find the right hero to badge when crafting new badges and/or which badges to reroll.
    4. Count the amount of DMG badges that are even and odd. Do the same for CD, DR and Health badges. Then decide to from now on only craft either odd dmg + even cd (or vice versa) and the same for dr+health. This improves your chances that a new badge will fit into the correct spot.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Goptus_kfAngelspitFOE