What is your least favorite Daily Quest?

Yeah, this one blows chunks. :angry:

RealClareBDeathwish19SPC_TORRESXeRowonderwomanDiElEl

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 898
    Least favorite?
    Any that doesn't give tools 😏
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,704
    edited April 8

This one is real fast Gov

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"

The fastest

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    JadenNezo
    My least favorite is complete 12 missions for tool, I'm always like uuuuuggggghhhh.... 

Lol

GovernatorzeeblackJadenDanski_46
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,287
    I guess I’ll add more detail. I don’t use Jerry and haven’t bothered to even badge him up. So, I’m forced to use Story Missions to complete this quest. And if I do that, I feel I should use my free unlocks to try and score some radios. If it were Rufus, Abe or Gov, I could use them for Outpost Raiding. But, I’m stuck using Jerry when I hate using him. He’s one step up from useless outside of sacrificing him in a Distance map. But, I’ll complete the quest grudgingly. :angry:
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 231

GovernatorATLAS-Z
    That's sexy...

Gov, Rufus and Abe are the worst, no season quest option. 

Outpost riding :)
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    My least favourite is completing 12 missions....Those 12 missions never end 

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

zeeblack said:
    My least favourite is completing 12 missions....Those 12 missions never end 
    Season 7A - Tara - Beach Life
    Season 10A  - Warriros  - Treetop
    m4s said:
    Outpost riding :)
    Mehhhhh

• SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 58
    Anything Jerry and Bruiser related.
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    edited April 9
    my are 2:- 1. do 12 missions for tools and 2. kill 125 walkers for tools. both are bad bad hmmm!!  both can take a lot of time.

why hate with Jerry! if NG redo his LT he will be better than Eugene i.e., like remove lthe imit of 80% DR for his LT case only, and apply his 50% dr added with the native and badged dr we get,, so that the dr can be boosted upto 95% lets say,   and introduce him as a bruiser, will be great tho, or remain a warrior???   although, we badly need a good old fat lady bruiser hero in the game too, she? is missed. can introduce the idea of mixed warriors into the game.
    nice idea Fluxxx, it can be a one more cash cow for ng too...??

is it too overpowered?  maybe @ATLAS-Z may comment on this, he is full of such ideas....
    EngAamie said:
    my are 2:- 1. do 12 missions for tools and 2. kill 125 walkers for tools. both are bad bad hmmm!!  both can take a lot of time.

why hate with Jerry! if NG redo his LT he will be better than Eugene i.e., like remove lthe imit of 80% DR for his LT case only, and apply his 50% dr added with the native and badged dr we get,, so that the dr can be boosted upto 95% lets say,   and introduce him as a bruiser, will be great tho, or remain a warrior???   although, we badly need a good old fat lady bruiser hero in the game too, she? is missed. can introduce the idea of mixed warriors into the game.
    nice idea Fluxxx, it can be a one more cash cow for ng too...??

is it too overpowered?  maybe @ATLAS-Z may comment on this, he is full of such ideas....

I like it, however anything pushing higher than 80 will probably never happen.

We can dream tho haha

• MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 585
    I know this is a least favorite thread, and agreed when I see Jerry I shudder ... that said, I recently received from the NextGames Gods;
    Trade Goods, kill 125, 40 Jerry, 15 scout ...
    Break out the popcorn, 
    "A Night at the Movies" !    ;)
    1 can of gas, all the rewards!     :p
    FuriousMoldovanGovernator
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 321
    I don’t know, 12 missions and 125 kills usually takes care of itself if you play regularly. The 6 missions with a random hero are the only ones I have to go out of my way to complete
    FuriousMoldovanRiotZappaghost_pepper
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,785
    If I get a kill 125 I just play the Alexandria Nights season mission, last one in 8A. You just get to the end and hit end turn a bunch of times. 1 gas and a few minutes of your time. Easy peasy!
    ATLAS-Z
    IcePeter said:
    I don’t know, 12 missions and 125 kills usually takes care of itself if you play regularly. The 6 missions with a random hero are the only ones I have to go out of my way to complete

Unless it's Monday or Tuesday haha ppffftt

edited April 9
    Or Friday

Or Saturday

Or Sunday

• DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 33
    12 challenge missions for a pile of gore.. 
    MrLucky
  • ManselleManselle Member Posts: 50
    Pile of gore for me like 5/7 days a week.. 😔 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 549
    Yes! In the show they always gore up together. I think this is thematic as well as a sensible way to improve an otherwise stale tool.
    FuriousMoldovanMrLuckyRiotZappaJaden
    edited April 11
    MrLucky said:
    Pile of Gore is definitely a dirty diaper. 
    @Fluxxx is there a way this could be changed to be used on all 3 survivors? I think that would make this zero to hero! It wouldn't break the game since you can't move that far in that amount of turns, but would help in many scenarios!    :*
    Yes please!
    As it is now - pretty much useless.

Unless in rare occasions where you can block walker with your gored toon from hitting another vital charged toon in Sanctuary or some similar narrow map. But this rarely happens.
    MrLuckyRiotZappa
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,156
    I hate quests with Abraham, Governor and Rufus, since there are no story missions with them in it. So then I'm required to pay lots of gas to get it done.
    MrLucky
    Outpost cost only 2 gas
    Oh yeah!

ATLAS-Zm4sShadowWalker
    Haven't seen this daily reward in a very long time!

m4s
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 543
    I never spent radios to train Rufus, so I hate missions that require him.