Bring Back The Original Radioactive Event!

I used to enjoy the previous version of the Radioactive Event when we would get double phones (2, 4, and 6) from the normal, silver, and gold crates. Even if it was once per quarter, I would purchase a gas booster and score 1000+ radios in a weekend. With this current version, I have no incentive to do a gas booster and only get 300 or so radios by mindlessly doing Beach Life until I’m sick of it. 

If everyone agrees that the Radioactive should go back to the original format, post a comment here. 

Note: Only those who have been playing for 2+ years will have experienced the double phones, but newbies can jump in if they think a double event once per 3 months is preferable to the once per month event we get now. 
CronusSuperheroLoneWanderer360RiotZappawarlock1271XeRoNovellRealClareBWhereisHeathFuriousMoldovanzombieornottobeHellnightdontdeadopeninsideDanski_46

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,046
    I started playing the game at a time where the radioactive event was a myth, everyone talked and requested it but there hadn't been one for a while. Finally NG gave in and it was a beautiful event, then it was nerfed down to what it was now and I've not bought a booster for it since. The game has changed so much, I'm sure NG makes more money from weapon, gold and tool sales so I doubt it will upset the economy at all!
    Superhero
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,309
    I used to booster during OG radio events, but these now aren't worth it.

Would be cool if they found a way to reward Original Radio event on Scavenger Missions only, with current Cut rate Radio event for all other types of missions. 

Then maybe I boost a play more. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    And that one time, we had a radioactive jackpot as compensation for some major snafu...that was a good time.
    RiotZappa
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Radioactif, le Jackpot de luxe c'est plus comme avant ou tu achetais des bundle essences pour faire une bonne collection, c'est devenue tellement nul.
    Jackpot de luxe: tu peut passer toutes la semaine sur le défis, jusqu'à la fin tu as rien du tout.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 836
    There aren't enough radios to deserve a booster and a grind. There also aren't enough grey and brown fragments. And this used to be irritating. Now i just do other things with my time while playing less and less.
    SuperheroShezza10Hellnight
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,222
    Still remember getting some 60 radios in an hour during the original event but now its 60 radios during the entire day.

Well NG are famous for their nerfing. 

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

RiotZappaSuperheroHellnightTheKing
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,381
    @Governator
    100% agree! Was much more enjoyable!
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    Yeah bring it back 😉
    Elder : Dead Stalkers