Survivor fest? 🥺

I know most of players think they are almost useless, but I am trying to get my 5 stars survivors and it's been a while since we had the last survivor fest 🙊
I am sure some of these guys want it too (maybe not 😂, but anyway, can you make it happen, please? At least only one day in midweek).

I have been playing the game for a while now (3 years, maybe?). I usually come here to read your advices and to stay conected, but it's the first time I post something, so it's an honor to say hello to you all. You have helped me a lot to reach a quite good level 🤗
ShadowWalkerNovellAngelspit

Comments

• ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 41
    Sorry, not much to offer as far as the suggestion goes, but hello and hopefully you'll get a decent response!
    Gorbelix
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 829
    Hey I'd like survivor fest too! Can we please get a permanent increased drop rate for the golden 5 trait survivors when doing radio calls? Maybe tie it to the rarity of the radio call?
    Gorbelix
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,309
    Heya @Gorbelix welcome greetings and salutations...

My 10 star survivors been warming my bench for a long time now. Planting flowers, trimming the verge, watering the tomatoes ... Etc. They get a real workout doing that stuff.

But actually going on missions? That's a rare rare desperate day.

Good luck on your efforts! 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Gorbelix
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 323
    Remove all survivors, the game works perfectly with heroes only.
    Gorbelix
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 57
    euchid said:
    Remove all survivors, the game works perfectly with heroes only.
    Sure, but for beginners it's very beneficial to find an assault survivor with fitting traits for example.
    So they can use their rerolls for the best scout and bruiser heroes first.
    I am still using my best assault survivor quite often. 
  • GorbelixGorbelix Member Posts: 2
    @ATLAS-Z thank you, man!

I know they are more useful doing nothing than going in missions, but I have to say that, for me, using them the game is funnier than if they only take out the garbage. It would be awesome if NG could do something to make them more powerful, I don´t know. For those weird guys like me that use them sometimes... that would be great :smile:

Survivors are people too, @Fluxxx. They have rights. Please, make them more powerful :smiley::smiley:
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,309
    @Gorbelix maybe we'll get lucky and they do something fun with them soon. Enjoy.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Gorbelix