3.16 Hot Lead Update - Official discussion thread

find2046find2046 Member Posts: 69
Great, Great & Great !
1st for new heroes
2nd for Negan new hero rait
3rd for GW improvement, esp for kick parasites out.

MudMoccasinJordanYukiGovernatorDeathwish19ghost_pepperWhereisHeathElsbethJubbaHutt

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 687
    Yumiko's leader Trait looks🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Carl_Tyreese999JubbaHutt
  • find2046find2046 Member Posts: 69
    Negan will be the GW leader.
    Yumiko will be the PVP leader.
    Carl_Tyreese999
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 161
    Dont miss beth, she can stand behind 2 bruisers with a spear and constantly heal them, all 3 heroes look fricking awesome👍
    Deathwish19Carl_Tyreese999
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 40
    Beth’s leader trait doesn’t mention anything about healing @ladre5
    Carl_Tyreese999
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 53
    Time to bring Negan back to a decent level... It's going to take a while.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,037
    edited April 15
    Once again an update with lots of candy, but nothing about fixing GW. Ok, two small fixes but I hope that is not all!
    Agreed, lots of shiny new things for people to chase/burn radios for. Hopefully there are more fixes to address the many, many bugs that riddled last season. It doesn't matter to me, I think I am set for a more chilled out season of GW :sunglasses:

That being said, the new leader traits sound really strong. Yumiko's in particular looks insane.
    PasteShadowWalker[Deleted User]Deathwish19
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,147
    As is their normal the full note will be out soon so lets see what they have, as noted above bug fixes are usually no on the video.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

[Deleted User]m4s
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 161
    Shezza10 said:
    Beth’s leader trait doesn’t mention anything about healing @ladre5
    Ups, my bad, i misread that, sry was in a hurry on phone. But i would have been great😆
    Shezza10
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Didn’t it say it’s fixing 3 of the biggest GW complaints? I think the GW hate regarding this update is unwarranted. That’s a horrible likeness of Yumiko, who looks about 60 as a toon. 

New characters are the most likely way to get us to open their wallets. If nothing else, it’s 2 new free character slots and 12 new badges, and more Distance options. Time to start saving radios again.
    RiotZappaDeathwish19ShadowWalkerDrhoo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 911
    IcePeter said:
     That’s a horrible likeness of Yumiko, who looks about 60 as a toon. 
    I agree, and I take back everything bad I ever said about Jerry. Well almost everything...
    Raven2318MudMoccasin
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,294
    edited April 15
    I'm a little curious how @MudMoccasin feels about the name and functionality of the bulldozer  :p

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasinCarl_Tyreese999
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,365
    @Fluxxx many thanks for pinned "sticky" message in guild chat! 😉

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/46856/guild-chat-sticky-message
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 79
    - I love the new traits, they are very unique. It's nice to see that now NG makes efforts to create useful heroes.

- Finally a Magna's group hero, Yumiko is one of the best new characters. 

- I'm not a big fan of Beth, but is great to see old characters. I think at some point and now that the show ends we will have others like Tyresse, Hershel, Andrea or Dale.

- When Fluxxx talks about a complete hero rework I thought it would be Carol  :'( .. some day. 

- Beth and Yumiko's cards looks so much bigger than old heroes. I hope they can fix that.

- I'm still waiting for some visual updates or skins for outdated characters that I suggested. Especially for Aaron, Carol or Eugene.
    ShadowWalkerAngelspitMudMoccasinDeathwish19
    Push your enemies with the Bulldozer Shotgun 

Why does the sound remind me so much of this scene?:
    RickMSA
    edited April 15
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I'm a little curious how @MudMoccasin feels about the name and functionality of the bulldozer  :p
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😃😃😃😃
    Even though an AA12 would probably be a little more fitting. With the advent of shotguns that push targets like the Spiked Kingdom Shield,  hopefully we will see this become a reality eventually:

Especially since Shane is holding one:

Carl_Tyreese999
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited April 16
    Push your enemies with the Bulldozer Shotgun 

Why does the sound remind me so much of this scene?:
    The Sound is from Our World as the bulldozer has been out there for the last 3 years. So I just used the shotgun sound from there. I haven't heard how this one sounds but most likely a normal assault weapon since NG hasn't been using new sounds for weapons. 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    MudMoccasin
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    Has it been determined if there is a council upgrade or not?
    Pain Walker said:
    The Sound is from Our World as the bulldozer has been out there for the last 3 years. So I just used the shotgun sound from there. I haven't heard how this one sounds but most likely a normal assault weapon since NG hasn't been using new sounds for weapons. 
    Sweet!!! Now if NG can only get the Decimator to sound like a real Grenade Launcher with a classic, "Thoomp."
    Even better if the Light Machine Gun could sound like this: 

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Ok, how does Negan’s new trait interact with Damage Reduction? Does it contribute to the existing 80% max, let you exceed 80%, or reduce the base damage prior to DR being applied? If option 1, that won’t be useful at all since everyone we expect to get hit will already have 80% DR, and we can only reduce Negan’s badging if only the marked enemy is in range, which would rarely be the case outside of BBQ
    Verdao1914
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 911
    Ok, after reading the update notes I am impressed. Some pretty annoying bugs are apparently fixed now. The LT and survivor traits that increase weapon damage now apply to total damage, hopefully the percentages haven't been "rebalanced" though. Infused and Special Functionality weapons have  markers on them now. New challenge sets and challenge bonus, all regular survivors starting charged.

Yumiko is going to be a beast, I wasn't expecting her percentages to be that high. Beth's is a little lower than I expected, but even a small % of total health is significant on higher levels.

Kudos to the team @Fluxxx

Just one tiny request, can we get the poncho on Hunter Daryl as well? Hunstman Daryl already has the better LT and now he is going to look cooler too, poor OG Daryl getting no love lol
    AngelspitCarl_Tyreese999Deathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,964
    It reduces the amount of damage taken after DR is applied apparently. 
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanRiotZappa