Change in Maggie's leader trait

As with Negan in update 3.16 I would like to propose a change in Maggie's leader trait.

Hero Change: Maggie (Hunter)

The proposal is for the line to be reworked and renamed to Sharing

Sharing

Enemies affected by status effects (stun, cripple, rooted and burn) when hit by Maggie have a {x}% chance to share their status effect with nearby enemies.
 As a leader, all Shooter, Hunters and Assault earn this bonus.

Notes
• When Maggie hits an enemy that is under two status effects simultaneously (for example, stunned and burning) the chance of sharing the status is calculated individually for each effect.

@Fluxxx let me know if this post was seen!
TCBRITOPellegrini1977ShadowWalkerchevchelliousNovellATLAS-ZT_12

Comments

• Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 73
    edited April 2021
    So that the "Red Harvest" is not lost entirely I think it would be worth adding the XP bonus for death to the Governor and making it more effective in scavenge missions
    TCBRITOPellegrini1977chevchelliousSarge_
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    I really like this idea, although I don't think it necessarily needs to be limited to Hunters, Shooters and Assaults.

Also, I would rather see a rework of the Governor and perhaps have his LT  transferred to Maggie. He is one of the biggest villains in the show, but he is just a farmer in the game? Come on he deserves better. Besides, Maggie already has a useful Alt version.
    Verdao1914TCBRITOchevchelliousDrhoo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,909
    nice idea! 🙂 ..just hope having Tara close ..the enemies will not end healing!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 139
    That's cool
  • ChimeraChimera Member Posts: 23
    I do not like this suggestion. It's quite true that Maggie does not have much of a role for people at Max level -- and perhaps if we reach a place where 85%+ of the player base is max level then I'll hop on board.

But Maggie's leader bonus is absolutely critical to players who are on that constant cycle of 'L23 now, time to upgrade the weapons, now all the survivors, now L24, and time to upgrade...

It's Sniper Morgan, Ezekiel and Jerry who are in dire need of leader trait rework. In my opinion, Maggie is great as she is. She has a role.

T_12
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,285
    Yeah she's got a role...lioness.

And I hear she's single.

Hey girl, how YOU doin? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Verdao1914T_12