Account Recovery Help

Pandem0nIANPandem0nIAN Member Posts: 5
Hello! My Older brother who is special needs recently lost his account when trying to switch devices to play (From iPad to iPhone). His account was level 73, and when he loads up the game now and tries to restore his saved game, it shows that he can load a level 3 profile. He reached out to support in game, and sent me the instructions. I did just want to clarify it here. I’m A little lost on step one when it means remove ALL the data from The Walking Dead. What exactly does that mean?Any and all help is greatly appreciated, Thank you!! 

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,160
    @Pandem0nIAN Usually when deleting an app a message appears, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the app and all its data. 

Pandem0nIAN
  • Pandem0nIANPandem0nIAN Member Posts: 5
    Ok, we’ll try that again. On a side note, is there anyway for support to recover his account if it’s no longer saved to his Game Center or Apple ID? Because I do know for certain that it’s not deleted. Thank you!
    Ok. So it didn’t work. Is there anyway that Next Games Support can link the save file back to either his Apple ID or game center account on iOS? 
    @Pandem0nIAN just curious do you still have the other device with the correct saved game?

Also what happened when you followed the instructions?
    I unfortunately do not. I’m not 100% sure what happened but when he showed me the game it was basically the tutorial and when he tried to load his save it was trying to load a level 3 save that had no name, and it wants to load this save on both devices. When I followed the instructions, and reinstalled the game and check to make sure that the Apple ID and the game center ID were the correct ones he started the game and after the tutorial it once again try to load the same no name level 3 save
    @Pandem0nIAN respond to the in game support message to say it didn’t work and support can assist.

Just curious are you using the same Game Center account that the level 73 account was linked to?

Yeah, I reached out to them a second time. And no, I am not
    @Pandem0nIAN that may be the issue, each account is linked to a specific Game Center account, you need to use the same account