New type class of heroes

0neManArmy0neManArmy Member Posts: 3
edited May 10 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hello, i realy want to see new type of heroes "medic"... We have only Tara.. but realy need more..ofcourse "medic" need to go to waunded one to heal..  they can not only heal but buff damage , or damage reduction or even dodge...medics can equip small weapons like Beth's scisitors  or slingshot..
And maybe new game mechanics for bruisers to be like "fall on the ground".. when zombie is fall on the ground for 1 or 2 turns you have guarantied critical hit ...
I think it will be nice to finally have FTWD characters like Alicia (bruiser) and Nick (scout) 🤗
WolfyWolfT_12JubbaHutt

Comments

• WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 43
    I had an idea for a Hershel as a Leader where whenever he uses a charge shot, he (and other survivors if he’s the leader) emits a 2 turn aura like Beth but this aura heals survivors by a % of their Max health each turn and reduces incoming damage by 40% and cannot stack over other auras.  
    ambience0neManArmybrucewayne007
  • kade_fallstarkade_fallstar Member Posts: 10
    WolfyWolf said:
    I had an idea for a Hershel as a Leader where whenever he uses a charge shot, he (and other survivors if he’s the leader) emits a 2 turn aura like Beth but this aura heals survivors by a % of their Max health each turn and reduces incoming damage by 40% and cannot stack over other auras.  
    I could see something like this  where if realistically; the survivors were not being hit and/or were in overwatch for the turn(s) they were trying to heal during.
  • 0neManArmy0neManArmy Member Posts: 3
    edited May 17
    WolfyWolf said:
    .. i think we need eaven more... Tara muts change class type , add Enid , Sadiq , Hershel...
    T_12kade_fallstar