Occupying same space as a fatty

OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 531
My warrior hit him with a mace, while in overwatch. He went backwards a space, glitched, then came back to the space he was hit. I then went to hit him and it only allowed me to occupy his space. None of my toons could hit him while I occupied the same space. I moved my warrior away from it, and he hit my toons many times. He was unhittable for about 3 turns. Lol

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,196
    @Overgrowdaworld when that happens, exit the game and restart it, the heavy walker isn't at the spot shown but next to it, restarting the game will show where the heavy walker actually is.
  • UserDoeUserDoe Member Posts: 40
    Thx for the advice. This glitch already took some additional gas away from me.
    Ü30 Deutschland
  • VersyseVersyse Member Posts: 30
    edited May 28
    You don't really have to restart the game all the time, you can always find out where the walker has been moved to, if for example your goal is to attack him, aim around where he appears to be, search the closest cells that are next to him and you'll have an option to shoot "at nothing", but you will actually shoot at him, you can also attack him with melee the same way, just seek the path that would lead to an attack.

By the way, this bug usually happens with morning star and the bruiser's shield, as those move the walkers away. Maybe the new assault gun has the same issue.