Links to the supplies missions icons

sborgsborg Member Posts: 575
I finished episode 13. Now, I can no longer access the icons for supplies or XP missions from the campfire. Those icons only show up on the Episode 12 and 13 screens.

Comments

• hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    That is not a bug. You can access exploration missions in your current and the one previous episode. There might be some available just before that, but they will go away, no idea though how many plays you get.
  • What @sborg is talking about is that they changed the campfire. You can no longer get to your last played location and immediately access the supply/exp missions through the campfire. Yes, you can get to them but its been changed for no apparent reason and it wasn't listed under changes so seems like another oopsy
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Resolved?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 575
    Alibaba said:

Resolved?

Nope. Still have to access missions by clicking on Map, World Map, and dragging the screen over to Episode 10.

sborg said:

Alibaba said:

Resolved?

Nope. Still have to access missions by clicking on Map, World Map, and dragging the screen over to Episode 10.

Correction. You have to drag it over to episode 12 or 13.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Can you provide screenshots? @sborg

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Alibaba said:

Can you provide screenshots? @sborg

I play on an Android smartphone. There's no way for me to get a screenprint of the camp.
  • @sborg that's what I thought too, but if you gold volume down and power it screenshot on about 1.2 seconds.
    bgbelden said:

@sborg that's what I thought too, but if you gold volume down and power it screenshot on about 1.2 seconds.

I have no idea what you just said.

Still not resolved.