Onslaught

Just wondering if the new game mode, Onslaught, is going to be like the Plants and Zombies onslaught.  That was the worst thing that happened to P&Z.  Hope NML makes Onslaught winnable.  Have you heard?
QueenOTD

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Nope. Based on the description, I don’t think it’s SUPPOSED to be winnable, as the goal is just to get as far as you can with no actual end 
    ATLAS-ZIrishNudistrelb67Deathwish19
  • ZaTTeRiZeDZaTTeRiZeD Member Posts: 12
    oh, sometimes I do onslaught in scavenge mission mode for cheap thrills....
    MalarkyQueenOTD
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    I hope it isn't just another reason to use spy. I hope there's some MASSIVE mele multiplier which makes playing a mele team simply worth more points than continuing to spy aoe stun everywhere. Each mele hero brings an extra point multiplier, using x3 mele means the most point mulitplier bonus extra yadda yadda etc...

If the whole thing revolves around whose princess does the most damage then the game mode will suck.
    ElsbethZaTTeRiZeD
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    And maybe rotate the mele bonus modifer too so that on any given week different mele teams get different amounts of bonus modifier. These things are going to need to be dynamic. If they are static, the game mode will probably feel static. Same team, all the time, always...
    ElsbethEngAamie
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 88
    We will see.  
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    SPY is cool. And fun. Shhhhhssshhhh

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FirekidZaTTeRiZeD
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 114
    Why SPY? What benefit does Princess have over other Assaults - I thought Sasha's leader trait would fully charge any assault as long as there are enough walkers to hit - or am I missing something? Or does it count on Yumiko having a flare gun?
    I just a wanna learn from the experts :smile:
    Deathwish19
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 284
    Princesses LT will allow her more chance to charge in addition Sashas (stacked), so long as walkers are stunned, burning, etc.. With enough walkers, it doesnt matter much.
    ambience