New walkers vs survivors mode

Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
edited June 29 in Suggestions & Ideas
I'd like to suggest this unique game mode, I really think it gonna be different of how we used to play, after all when I saw the walkers' pit I thought why not should we have another use other than just used for defence when we can't even see how they perform, so this how my idea came : why not add a mode when we can actually use them to attack only humans using cards walkers think of it like clash royale game mode but only from one side, you don't have control over the walkers you can only send them into their way the defender may set traps for the walkers so you have to work your strategy in order to kill his survivors

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837
    Is walker pit so tied up into outpost that it too will never ever see an update? 

Or is walker pit fair game to take the game in a new direction without messing things up?

Someone's gotta know more about this. @Lexia
    Jacky2332
  • ZaTTeRiZeDZaTTeRiZeD Member Posts: 14
    GW takes up a lot of energy I think
    TCBRITOHellnight
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Jacky2332 said:
    I'd like to suggest this unique game mode, I really think it gonna be different of how we used to play, after all when I saw the walkers' pit I thought why not should we have another use other than just used for defence when we can't even see how they perform, so this how my idea came : why not add a mode when we can actually use them to attack only humans using cards walkers think of it like clash royale game mode but only from one side, you don't have control over the walkers you can only send them into their way the defender may set traps for the walkers so you have to work your strategy in order to kill his survivors

oh boy, it's gonna be another gigantic update release with tons of bugs