Yes, it’s worth a try/ No, stick to defensive badging.

I’m thinking about the SPY team, and wondering if Princess could be badged offensively.  Her purpose is to charge and decimate, ergo, critical damage and damage.  Yea or Nay?

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    Her leader trait very much supports to badging her offensively, especially for the hardest map levels in the challenge. 3 damage and 3 critical damage.
    ElsbethATLAS-Zrelb67SPC_TORRES
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 284
    But if you only play to lvl 50ish...i think defensive still makes the most sense. Badges are easily changed anyway so easy to play around with to see what suits your style.
    BiggsDarkLighterElsbeth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,018
    I've tried both and offensively certainly has it's advantages. Mainly when you get above RSL50. I plan to continue using her in GW where I play a range of RSL45-49, having her badged defensively means she can often take a couple hits here and there if things go south.
    FuriousMoldovanAntonioGreekWarriorElsbeth
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,281
    @Firekid offensive Princess fanclub is growing :)
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    Elsbeth_Lily_
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,940
    Lol, I had to use my defensive assault on outbreak this week at 49 and I couldn’t take it. Took soooo long to kill stuff 😂
    Elsbeth
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 78
    Full defensive Princess gets one shotted anyways at higher levels.. I think that build her offensively is better, just try to not get reached by walker
    Elsbeth
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 284
    Full offensive Princess doesn't do massive damage at high levels either...it all depends on where you play to. If you play to high 40's, low 50's, defensive can take a hit or 2. Beyond that, offensive will make things go quicker, but it really comes down to keeping charged up either way.
    ElsbethFuriousMoldovan
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 26
    Gothgul said:
    But if you only play to lvl 50ish...i think defensive still makes the most sense. Badges are easily changed anyway so easy to play around with to see what suits your style.
    Badges are definitely easy to change, however, what about her traits? Depending on your defensive or offensive strategy you may want to reroll her traits accordingly to make her more effective either way. Defense is Lucky, Revenge, Retaliate, Dodge. But what would going full offense look like? Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless, Sure Shot?
    Angelspit
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    Dedmon said:
    Gothgul said:
    Badges are definitely easy to change, however, what about her traits? Depending on your defensive or offensive strategy you may want to reroll her traits accordingly to make her more effective either way. Defense is Lucky, Revenge, Retaliate, Dodge. But what would going full offense look like? Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless, Sure Shot?
    No - Sure Shot requires Piercing, and strategy with Princess is dependent on body shots. Revenge or Dodge as the fourth trait (I prefer Revenge), but there's no perfect one.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Elsbeth