Block multiple people starting the same mission in Guild Wars PLEASE!

stang95stang95 Member Posts: 12
As competitive as GW is please block multiple people from starting the same mission. At the very least there needs to be a warning if two people are in the survivor screen choosing and gearing up. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to select who and what to use and if someone jumps on the same mission there is no warning about this. Or even a refund system could work. If two people accidentally start a mission then the person to finish last would get an attack back. Please please please consider this for a future update.
ghost_pepperNovellm4s

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 640
    Yup sick of that issue. The blue dot doesn't show up sometimes. Sometimes it stays frozen long after the map has been completed. It doesn't work.

Please address this issue which plagues all levels of play in gw for every single group. It sucks. A lot. 
    stang95Novellm4s
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 435
    Piles/Jumps are then nullified. 
    As stated a while ago that NG will allow this and apart of the game. Whether people enjoy it or not. 
    I think we should be allowed to enter the same map, but when someone is in the map look and addressing their teams to start the map. The indicator should be present. I’m fussy and triple check my team, armour & weapons. So I tend to take 20 secs to start. 
    So this problem has happened to me also, especially if you have fast players who fly through maps. 
    stang95
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 250
    stang95 said:
    As competitive as GW is please block multiple people from starting the same mission. At the very least there needs to be a warning if two people are in the survivor screen choosing and gearing up. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to select who and what to use and if someone jumps on the same mission there is no warning about this. Or even a refund system could work. If two people accidentally start a mission then the person to finish last would get an attack back. Please please please consider this for a future update.

Agree!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    stang95
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 30
    Just if you see another person is there don't do the mission.

In my guild that's no a problem we something coordinate to all enter to a same map
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 435
    pollorex said:

In my guild that's no a problem we something coordinate to all enter to a same map
    You have completely missed the point mate. 
    When you are in the screen doing your weapons/armour and team, the game doesn’t indicate a player is there until they click to enter the actual map. 
    Yes not a problem if teams have sections coordinated. But sometimes you will share with a person and it can happen. 
    stang95
  • stang95stang95 Member Posts: 12
    pollorex said:

Brucewayne007 is correct. Two people were setting up their team and was not aware someone else was in the mission until they both completed it. No blue dot or warning message. It is rare for us but would would like a better warning system or a block all together.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,305
    So why are you requesting this to be? Provide more information as to why you want others to support this request. 
    Ok I get it, the thing is better coordination cuz when you are preparing your team you can go back so they put it as free map
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 233
    My guess the main reason this is happening is because of the internet time delay and time difference between the two or more players who coincide to choose the same mission, thus they won't see the blue dot on their own screen immediately.  To share with you on what I am doing to avoid the said scenario is before I enter my chosen mission I made sure I already prep/set-up my survivors' line up. 
    edited July 26
    May they can add a block map for 1 attack, you can do the map and only you cuz you mark as your

Would be like if you start it but to play anytime of the day without needing other attack cuz you use for lock

If you lose the map opens