⚠Alexandria4Ever ▪ Join our community and thrive, not just survive ▪ 1000/wkLevel 70+⚠

Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 776
edited October 2021 in Guild Recruitment

⚠Alexandria4Ever ▪ Join our community and thrive, not just survive ▪ 1000/wkLevel 70+⚠

The world as you knew it is gone, ravaged by an epidemic of the dead reanimated into mere husks of the people they once were. And they are everywhere. You may be a survivor, but little by little you’ve come to realize that those who survived can be far more dangerous than the mindless walkers roaming the earth. Your only chance to make it in this new world is to band together and find strength in numbers

We are the Alexandria Safe-Zone, or simply Alexandria. We are a group of international survivors offering not only safety and camaraderie but also engaging chat, and insightful gaming tips.

To join our ranks you must be level 70 or higher, no exceptions. In return for safety, hospitality, and loot we expect our members to pull in a minimum of 1000 challenge stars per week. Don’t worry though, we understand when life throws you obstacles so as long as you let us know you won’t make the target ahead of time then we can work with you. We pride ourselves on being open and understanding as long as you pull your weight the rest of the time.

We would love to hear you bang on our front gate. Our guild name is Alexandria4Ever and our description says “Zatoxian Warriors - 1000 Minimum Stars”, so that should help you find us. We will entertain all applicants if there’s space enough to take on more. Those who don’t make the weekly minimum, and have no reason not to have made it, will be given a little food and a bottle of water and will be unceremoniously booted out into the wild. That’s your chance to get in. Hit us up! We’d love to add strong, able-bodied members to our community.

Come join the best group this side of the apocalypse! You owe it to yourself and those you were forced to leave behind.

Comments

• Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 776
    We are a really cool independent group of international players.  We picked up 5 recruits that were unhappy with their current guild.  We believe in team play especially in Guild Wars.  Everyone has to play 2 games and use all their 18 hits to achieve the objective for that day’s game plan.  Yes we do have a game plan and it is posted in game chat the night before.  

We call out players that do not comply, but we also understand about real life.  That takes precedence with us.  You just need to let us know.

We have a 1000 minimum in weekly challenge, and you must be level 70+ to join.

If this sounds like a group for you, then keep a look out to see if we have any openings.  You can always PM me.  My LiNE ID is avez_23.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Stay safe and have fun killing zombies.

Regards,

Zeva
    Nordak
    bump for a really cool international group of players.  We are still full at the moment.
    If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, we have one spot available.  Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s then come join us.

Alexandria4Ever.  The description is Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors 

PM me with any questions or just come knock on our door.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Zeva
    If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, we have one spot available.  Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s then come join us.

Zeva
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 1 spot available. 

We are;

Zeva
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 1 spot available. 

We are;

Zeva
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 1 spot available for that lucky person.

We are;

Zeva
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 1 spot available for that lucky person.

We are;

Zeva

We are;

Zeva

We are;

Zeva
    Come join us!  1 spot available!
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 2 spots available for that lucky person.

We are;

Zeva
    Two spots open.  Come join us.  Alexandria4ever.  Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 3 spots available for that lucky person.

We are;

Zeva
    Are your guild mates letting you down in GW’s or the challenge? If you are looking for a guild that works together as a team, then come join us.  We have 3 spots available for that lucky person.

We are;

Zeva

We are;

Zeva
    Really great group of international players.  3 spots open.  1000 minimum in challenge and must participate in Guild Wars and use all of your hits.  

PM me or just come knock on our door.

Alexandria4Ever

The description is:
    Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors 

We are;

Zeva

We are;

Zeva
    Come join us!  3 spots available.

We are;

Zeva
    Bump for a really cool international guild.  5 spots available.  
  • MelodicMetalMelodicMetal Member Posts: 19
    Fight For the Future with A4E!

4 Spots available this week

Mid-level guild, Founded 2016
    Attitude: Competitive-Casual, Fun, Respect
    1000 Star Minimum

Fight For the Future!

Bump for a really cool casual international  group.
  • MelodicMetalMelodicMetal Member Posts: 19
    Whatever happened to this team?  ;)
    Hey. If you are a casual player, come join us.  PM me or just come knock on our door.

Zeva
  • qjnicky_548qjnicky_548 Member Posts: 3
    I'm a level 78 player,I took 3000 challenge stars at least, Can I join your guild after two days? When the challenge in this week finished 
    @qinicky_548 Sure.  Come join Alexandria4ever.  What is your game name?  Thanks.

Zeva
    JLee is my name in the game. 
    I applied