Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,911
    Don't bump me to 21 you scrubs, I'll lose 1 flare and 5 radios.

Hmmm...

Nevermind, go ahead.  :D

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerWellyLugaSg_Death
  • billythegatesbillythegates Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2021
    Did anyone receive any Shiva tokens now as reward for last week? I did not receive any tokens. Maybe gotta wait?

Did anyone try out the whisperers mask yet? I did not hear back from support yet regarding the exchange for the dog tokens we received. I wrote on Tuesday, looks like it was a brilliant idea to let support handle this bug.
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 339
    Rewards will receive one hour after cycle ends. With the start from the distance u will get your tokens.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,132
    Dog again? Wonder if we will actually get what was advertised. Or if we will ever get a response from support about last week's mask tokens we are still waiting for...
    ShadowWalkerBusta
  • JasonZJasonZ Member Posts: 39
    I got a response today saying I already spent the Dog tokens so nothing would be done about replacing them. But…I didn’t spend them. The issue is that I received 300 Dog instead of 400 Mask.  I never spent the 300 Dog tokens received in error. So now I am back in the queue. 
  • SpammageSpammage Member Posts: 12
    My primary acct got 400 Shiva.  2nd account got Dog.  Neither got Whisperer...
  • billythegatesbillythegates Member Posts: 14
    Did anyone receive any Shiva tokens now as reward for last week? I did not receive any tokens. Maybe gotta wait?

Did anyone try out the whisperers mask yet? I did not hear back from support yet regarding the exchange for the dog tokens we received. I wrote on Tuesday, looks like it was a brilliant idea to let support handle this bug.
    Finally received the right amount of tokens for both last week and the week before, thanks!
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,056
    I got my Whisperer tokens, and I am able to unlock it now. Once I unlock Shiva, I won't bother with this game mode until changes are made to the game play.
    Kozdrama
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,075
    @Spammage have you updated the game on your alt account?
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 109
    WellyLuga said:
    I'm still waiting on mine :cry:
    Me as well 😞 

Yay now I'm a happy camper

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerWellyLugaWortip
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,132
    ATLAS-Z said:

One that also never needs to play LS again :lol:
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanxeniia
  • SpammageSpammage Member Posts: 12
    Firekid said:
    @Spammage have you updated the game on your alt account?
    Yes, but it's not high enough to have Dog unlocked, so I'm wondering if that is why I got Dog tokens again.
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 159
    ATLAS-Z said:

I did not get to unlock Shiva for very little, those players with excessive scores prevented me. My mind sees conspiracies that NG herself included these players so that less we get to the 3 supports in 3 weeks .... 🤣🤣🤣
    ShadowWalker
  • kidydevilkidydevil Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021
    Hi there, We want leader board in our nation plz on last stand mode
    ATLAS-Zxeniiabrucewayne007
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 152
    If you’re killing zombies with Shane LT you’re not receiving points 🤨…and multiple kills
    @Lexia
    TheKing said:
    If you’re killing zombies with Shane LT you’re not receiving points 🤨…and multiple kills
    @Lexia

Known issue, avoid using Shane in last Stand for now 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    TheKing
    ATLAS-Z said:
    TheKing said:
    @Lexia

Known issue, avoid using Shane in last Stand for now 
    Thank you!
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 131
    Rewards were stated Shiva token, received dogtoken instead?? Second time :((
    ATLAS-Z
    Drhoo said:
    I got dog
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,056
    Drhoo said:
    I am pretty sure I saw dog tokens all week as the reward but I am not sure if I took any hallucinogens so I could be wrong.
    ATLAS-Z
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 94
    It was dog tokens all week for me, and I received dog tokens as expected.
    But I will finally get to unlock Whisperer Mask after this round and maybe Shiva after next weeks LS.
    ATLAS-Z
    Anyone still having issues check your app store and make sure you have the most recent update installed

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalker
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 131
    I saw Shiva token all week and I'm not hallucinating. Rewards also becoming very ridiculous by the week...
  • wmswms Member Posts: 100
    Not that big of a deal but curious about why I get less rewards than I expect at the end of each stand.  At each of the last 3 stands, I always get the rewards for the next down the line.  For example, I see that I'm in the 10 percent close to the end of the stand session and in the morning, I get the rewards of the 15 percent.  Is there that many people playing at the very end of the session to change my score?  It would be nice to actually see your final percentage.  Is this happening to everyone?  

I'm also wondering why Rick's charge with the bayonet musket failed at today's stand.   It worked on the first 2 stands, but only stabbed the first in line today two of the times used today.  The last time used today, it did work against a line of walkers.  I like to use it to take out spikes, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.  Is this on purpose?
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 43
    wms said:
    Not that big of a deal but curious about why I get less rewards than I expect at the end of each stand.  At each of the last 3 stands, I always get the rewards for the next down the line.  For example, I see that I'm in the 10 percent close to the end of the stand session and in the morning, I get the rewards of the 15 percent.  Is there that many people playing at the very end of the session to change my score?  It would be nice to actually see your final percentage.  Is this happening to everyone?  

I'm also wondering why Rick's charge with the bayonet musket failed at today's stand.   It worked on the first 2 stands, but only stabbed the first in line today two of the times used today.  The last time used today, it did work against a line of walkers.  I like to use it to take out spikes, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.  Is this on purpose?

Was it a metalhead in front of the other walkers?  The musket won't shoot through a metalhead, as they block all range weapons from going through/past them.
    xeniia
  • wmswms Member Posts: 100
    Twice the spiked was the second in line after a regular walker.  It took down only regular walker from the charged shot.  I was saving charged Rick for those spiked because it worked in previous battles.  
  • WortipWortip Member Posts: 44
    Anyone else noticed the top scorers from last week in LS (with the impossible scores) are nowhere to be seen this week? 
    I am assuming whatever bug or exploit has been quietly fixed? 
    Or have they been banned? 
    What’s the story? I want to know lol
    FuriousMoldovanShadowWalker