Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,270
    Wortip said:
    Anyone else noticed the top scorers from last week in LS (with the impossible scores) are nowhere to be seen this week? 
    I am assuming whatever bug or exploit has been quietly fixed? 
    Or have they been banned? 
    What’s the story? I want to know lol

I believe the answer is here. Even if we don't understand exactly how. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    zbot
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,135
    Small correction, we do. :wink:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,179
    Ah fair enough, I must admit I read that and couldn't understand the logic behind it. The opening walker is level 28 or so and is long dead by time level 58s come in 😂.

Please share what was being exploited! We are all dying to know @Lexia
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 44
    Level 13 heroes with Reinforced weapons to level 31? If Last Stand starts at your level, I could see how the differential could get to 30+, otherwise, I'm not sure you could get that much difference if you tried - Seems like the map would be overrun, even if you kept herding those low level walkers indefintely.
    edited August 2021
    It's as I suspected, never kill the starting spawn and let them protect you in the corner, easier with Tara as Leader to heal. The starting spawn is too weak to do any real damage so if you have no retaliate or revenge 3 Shooters with fire guns were able to survive forever, include Yumiko for extra punch. A few DR badges help. Fling a grenade now and then as needed. No life on and on forever. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Kasuto
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 292
    It appears to have been a legit strategy that the 30 level difference cap that was put in addressed, kudos to NG.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    ATLAS-Z said:
    It's as I suspected, never kill the starting spawn and let them protect you in the corner, easier with Tara as Leader to heal. The starting spawn is too weak to do any real damage so if you have no retaliate or revenge 3 Shooters with fire guns were able to survive forever, include Yumiko for extra punch. A few DR badges help. Fling a grenade now and then as needed. No life on and on forever. 
    You know what, that's pretty brilliant and I kind of wish NG didn't make any changes, it would've been hilarious. Threw conventional wisdom out the window; SPY is the best team, shooters are the worst class, revenge is a must have for shooters.
    edited August 2021
    I've now seen the video, fair play to them it is a very clever strategy! It's total bullshit and a pretty cowardly way to exploit the map whilst all of us suffer so fair play to NG for addressing it. 

Now for their next step, remove all flat badges from the game :trollface:
    ATLAS-Z
    I don't recall if this has been suggested yet, but would it be possible to give a 50% percent damage bonus in the Last Stand instead of the charge bonus? Or perhaps a +25% chance of not being a body shot? Maybe even one of each for two different classes?

This could help increase the variety of teams we use each week. Besides the charge bonus is kind of meaningless since you can easily charge up in the first rounds.

FirekidATLAS-ZBurmeliinis
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,109
    So, new exploit or ridiculous tool usage? Only talking about 1st place here btw. 
  • WortipWortip Member Posts: 44
    Firekid said:
    So, new exploit or ridiculous tool usage? Only talking about 1st place here btw. 
    Props to these guys who find the exploits, to be fair. Maybe NG should hire them as games testers or quality control. 
    rebecca38341884WBXGovernator
  • WBXWBX Member Posts: 1
    Firekid said:
    3 Defensive shooter, Tara as leader, Using low-level walkers to building a wall and don’t kill them, Tara’s LT will keep your characters healthy,also you need 3 fire pistols. This is their strategy! No thanks.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,109
    Well that was the strategy, then NG tried to stop that by removing low level walkers when higher level ones spawned. So either they’ve figured something new or found a way around it already. 

Can we talk for a minute about how sad and useless Shiva is?

I mean... Ffs

Even at level 5 she'll be hardly making a dent in anything. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    edited September 2021
    1, 370, 612 is the health on a level 54 tank I think? 

So if Shiva is maxed out level 5 (after a whole lot of last stands... Being used by a scout wielding a Daryl's knife...

Remaining health

Mmmm boy that's some big damage! Not...

A whole lot of investment for 1/3 of what a grenade can do.

(yes I know she hits everyone on the screen, but how often is that even relevant) 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    The supports in general are weak. Shiva is probably my favourite of the 3 since it is straight forward to use and not buggy. I use it to ring the dinner bell, it was really useful on Icy Graves last week to just get the majority of the map aggro'd, it was handy on yard work the other week too. 

Other than that I agree, the damage is pretty measly.
    ATLAS-Z
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,135
    Shiva is also good to take out a burning walker that would burn out after the round, leaving room for another walker. With Shiva you can take it out and move into the spot.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Shezza10
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 152
    ATLAS-Z said:

I mean... Ffs

At Level 10 has nice bonus 😁

• TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 152
    WellyLuga said:
    TheKing said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

I mean... Ffs

Not to be bleak but the majority of us will be dead by the time we get Shiva to level 10. I will pass along my account to my son in my will in the hope that he might reach it in his lifetime :lol:
    It’s only one year to lvl 4 if you are top 1%  😂😂😂
    xeniia
    TheKing said:
    WellyLuga said:
    TheKing said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

I mean... Ffs

Not to be bleak but the majority of us will be dead by the time we get Shiva to level 10. I will pass along my account to my son in my will in the hope that he might reach it in his lifetime :lol:
    It’s only one year to lvl 4 if you are top 1%  😂😂😂
    Haha yeah just a year of grafting to get the 13k to level 4. Only 140k more needed to get to level 10. Maybe I was being a bit dramatic but still, I am not grinding that gamemode for a decade :lol:
    TheKingxeniia
  • kidydevilkidydevil Member Posts: 2
    Local Leaderboard on last stand mode please 
    @WellyLuga ring the dinner bell lol

I love it

Our page :

Send me a PM
    WellyLugaMrLucky
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @WellyLuga ring the dinner bell lol

I love it
    Haha, I've been saying it in the hope it catches on! :lol:
    ATLAS-ZMrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 701
    I'm not sure if this has already been proposed, but I would really like to direct Dog to which walker I want him to attack. GOOD DOG!   ;)
    ShadowWalkerGovernator
    One last suggestion from me, there should be some sort of King of the Hill aspect to the Last Stand. SPY or 3 shooters work so well because you can just sit in a corner all day, and throw tools around. There really isn't much strategy behind that, and quite frankly it's kind of boring. 

I think every 5 turns or so there should be a part of the map that glows. For every survivor you can keep in that area you get bonus points. Perhaps 200 for one survivor, 500 for two, and 1000 for all three? This would mean herding or prowling will be more useful so that you can reach those areas. Bruisers will be the best at holding your ground and help you get points without having to kill.

I wouldn't make it a requirement to have someone in "the hill" every turn, so if you still want to sit in a corner because you think you can score higher then you can continue to do that. However, this should help close the gap between the scoring potential of different strategies.
    ATLAS-ZBurmeliinisFirekid
    NML version of the 3-point line?

I like it

Our page :

Send me a PM
    It's a very cool idea, I can't bring myself to sink so low to use cheap tactics like the 3 shooter team and SPY is so tedious. I've been using Sasha, Shane and Yumiko - much faster and now they fixed the scoring you can do quite well. It would suit those tactics too!