Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

191011121315»

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,049
    Whilst 3 tickets for LS is too much for me personally, I can't help but agree. Of the two scores I've put up so far this week one of them is significantly lower than the other so it would help to get a 4th 'do-over'. Perhaps you could set it for Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri.
    Chimera
  • WortipWortip Member Posts: 34
    Or just base it off your single highest score out of the 3 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    So you have 3 chances to get a high score. 
    Simple and easy to understand. 
    ATLAS-ZADPaq
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,318
    On one hand yeah, gripes make sense.

On the other hand, everyone has the same 3 chances with no practice sooo... 
    (if you want to spend gold to have a practice run, shouldn't you that give you slight advantage?) 

I honestly am just fine with it this way.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    CliffBarnesDrhooChimera
    @Firekid now that i 100% agree with. I have Mondays off work and right now there's nothing really going on in game on Mondays

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Dazzler
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,049
    Firekid said:
    Can’t you just give us 3 tickets a week which refresh on a Monday? Let us chose when to play. Really don’t understand why we are being limited to when we can play? Want to do all 3 on Monday to get them done, or maybe you want something to do on Sunday when you’ve finished the challenge, guild wars and distance? 
    3 or 4 a week given on a Monday and let us play when we want. 
    They've got to bump that DAU figure for the shareholders somehow :trollface:
    FuriousMoldovanghost_pepperRohlikzauchem
  • ChimeraChimera Member Posts: 19
    ATLAS-Z said:

On the other hand, everyone has the same 3 chances with no practice sooo...  (if you want to spend gold to have a practice run, shouldn't you that give you slight advantage?) 

Let me perhaps explain my scenario.

I'm getting there, I manage top 1% - 2% typically. But I'll scout videos watching people use SPY to crush it, while my flavor doesn't do enough damage to keep the multiplier up (though, the flaming cripple pistol might change things).

My best, consistent team is Rick, Sasha, Jesus or Morgan. And it seems to me that there are better last stand teams and strategies out there, that perhaps I can advance to. 

I want at least one game a week where I can try a different team, or at least a tweaked version of my current -- and this current system is going to keep me trotting out my #1 most consistent team ALL THE TIME.

I didn't like losing tickets, because it's slowing my progression back down. And I certainly don't like losing the ability to experiment.
    FirekidAngelspit
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 842
    I stopped playing it. Bullshit time and bullshit.
    I have dropped a suggestion for this, hopefully it gets picked up. It's a good one I think. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 527
    Chimera said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

On the other hand, everyone has the same 3 chances with no practice sooo...  (if you want to spend gold to have a practice run, shouldn't you that give you slight advantage?) 

Let me perhaps explain my scenario.

I'm getting there, I manage top 1% - 2% typically. But I'll scout videos watching people use SPY to crush it, while my flavor doesn't do enough damage to keep the multiplier up (though, the flaming cripple pistol might change things).

My best, consistent team is Rick, Sasha, Jesus or Morgan. And it seems to me that there are better last stand teams and strategies out there, that perhaps I can advance to. 

I want at least one game a week where I can try a different team, or at least a tweaked version of my current -- and this current system is going to keep me trotting out my #1 most consistent team ALL THE TIME.

I didn't like losing tickets, because it's slowing my progression back down. And I certainly don't like losing the ability to experiment.

I use SMY it is what it is. If I clear top 100 cool, if I don't cool...... 😆
    ShadowWalker
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 323
    please dont change anything: Last stand is perfect. :)
    MuirnaShadowWalkerTheKingwms
    Hmmmm idk, less free tickets kinda class's it up a bit don't'cha think?

Is there a VIP section? Backstage passes? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • DazzlerDazzler Member Posts: 12
    Expert mode on the way so hopefully some people will be happier
    Dazzler TWD
    Member of the Super Greens Top 50 Global Guild  >:) 
    Check out my youtube channel for more tips, tricks & tutorials
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Nkq-eeI2r3bP9tGJqi4Vw