Character Deletion not working

ScorpiousScorpious Member Posts: 7
Hi, I can’t delete any characters. I go to survivors, manage then hit the trash can in the bottom right of the picture. It turns a yellow colour from white, however nothing happens. It’s stopping me taking on any new characters. 

Help please
I’ve deleted and reloaded the game up but the same happens

Comments

• ScorpiousScorpious Member Posts: 7
    Can anyone please help me with this issue I have 84 unused radio calls and a team full of 1 stars 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,623
    @Scorpious how many character slots do you have and do you have the outpost unlocked?  If your survivors are defending outpost you can't delete them until you remove them from outpost defense.

Post some screenshots so we can figure out what's going on.

Scorpious
    so as you can see my character pool is short. The ones I’m trying to delete are not in outpost. (I’ve only just unlocked outpost) and pressing the button just changes it yellow for a second
    edited August 2021
    @zbot sorry not sure if you needed that so added it :smile: thank you for having a look
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,068
    Get more survivor slots? How many do you have total

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    @Scorpious are you currently in a guild?  Previously there was a bug where if you were in a guild, it would automatically assign some survivors to GW defense.  If you can try the following, leave your guild, then delete the survivors then rejoin the guild.  Let me know if this works or not.

If you are not in a guild then you need to contact in game support.
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/47502/erasing-the-surviviors#latest

Issue resolved. See above thread if you have similar issue for resolution 
  • caballcaball Member Posts: 1
    i am having problems deleting survivors and i dont mean heroes and the survivors are not in my outpost, the delete button just isnt worrking , it had worked before
    @caball

There’s still some known bugs that are happening, which we did not have time to focus on as we were working on the 4.2 Bugfix update, but we are continuing with investigations and working on fixes for them. These are the known issues:
    • Scouts equipped with certain weapons, such as Kingdom Spear or Bayonet Musket, have slow movement
    • Not being able to retire survivors - a temporary fix for this is to leave the guild, removing the survivor, and then coming back to the guild.