Last weeks Last stand rewards changed?

BustaBusta Member Posts: 95
I thought we were supposed to get whisperer masks as the rewards but I received Dog tokens instead. What’s the deal @Lexia @Fluxxx
sSINTOMASsGoptus_kfTCBRITOKozdramaKilldozer187_SirDeepFish

Comments

  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 37
    At least there are some rewards lol
    ShadowWalkerBustaGoptus_kfTheKing
  • sSINTOMASssSINTOMASs Member Posts: 37
    Busta said:
    I thought we were supposed to get whisperer masks as the rewards but I received Dog tokens instead. What’s the deal @Lexia @Fluxxx
    Justo queria comentarlo X2
    virginia82
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 143
    Same here! They should give us 500 mask tokens for compensation.
    BustaTCBRITO
  • deividaclimadeividaclima Member Posts: 26
    I'm with the same problem too.
    Kozdrama
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 38
    edited August 9
    Definitely a disappointment. Hopefully they send out a little compensation for rewarding the wrong tokens. 
    KozdramaGoptus_kf
  • KozdramaKozdrama Member Posts: 22
    No whisper mask tokens here either….  I’m learning to live with daily disappointment and low expectations of this game.   
    BurmeliinisShezza10RiotZappazombieornottobe
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,180

    @Rohlikzauchem

    You disagree? Or you confused? Click the wrong button maybe?

    Odd thing to disagree on, just curious


    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Send me a PM
    Killdozer187_RohlikzauchemTheKingShadowWalker
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 485
    This is my Last Stand!
    fearofthedarkShadowWalkerGovernator
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 580
    edited August 10
    Sorry that I use a translator;)

    There are answers of that "ng" that the mask brands as a reward appear incorrectly displayed (one week long?), Dog brands were right and we (me too) got.
    What a nonsense !!! Many have used resources to get exactly the masks that were displayed !!!
    They are looking forward to those who could now unlock the dog through the "false" dog brands. What about those who have already unlocked the dog without this "false" dog brands (as me) and have put everything in turning off the mask marks with the mask marks? In the end, there were also tools used to achieve the activation of the mask or even gold for additional repetitions for this goal.
    - Ex-Leader "Breaking Deads" -
    Goptus_kfTCBRITO
  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 37
    I believe it was posted on Slack, personally I have it from one of my line's chats. 


    FOEShadowWalker
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 26
    This Game sucks every Day more.
    Playing last Week for whisperer tokens.
    Not for Dog.
    NG makes Shit.
    NG Problem.
    Free Whisperer for All.
    Time for Boykott this game
    wms
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 132
    Hey!

    In regards to Last Stand latest cycle awards - there was a data error that caused the correct amount of rewards to be shared to players, but with the incorrect support token (Dog instead of Whisperer's Mask).

    We worked on getting everything sorted with support today, and if you would like to have your Last Stand LB cycle rewards (last weeks cycle, rewards out beginning of 9.8.2021), Dog tokens replaced with Whisperer’s Mask tokens (as shown in the game), you can do so by reaching out to support directly.

    Please be aware that you need to have the same amount of Dog tokens you got, deductible on your account in order for support to replace the same amount in Whisperer’s Mask tokens instead.

    Thank you everyone!
    TCBRITOShezza10
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 123
    Lexia said:
    Hey!

    In regards to Last Stand latest cycle awards - there was a data error that caused the correct amount of rewards to be shared to players, but with the incorrect support token (Dog instead of Whisperer's Mask).

    We worked on getting everything sorted with support today, and if you would like to have your Last Stand LB cycle rewards (last weeks cycle, rewards out beginning of 9.8.2021), Dog tokens replaced with Whisperer’s Mask tokens (as shown in the game), you can do so by reaching out to support directly.

    Please be aware that you need to have the same amount of Dog tokens you got, deductible on your account in order for support to replace the same amount in Whisperer’s Mask tokens instead.

    Thank you everyone!
    Totally insufficient and authoritative response. THEY are responsible for the errors, THEY must see if the prizes are correct, but you want players who unlocked Dog not to receive their Masks, even though the counting mode of the tokens you earn in Last Stand is quite confusing. Add to this the fact that the average player will NOT be aware of the error because they play FOR FUN, and not to DETECT MISTAKES.
    PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME, THAT MONEY THAT PAYS THE WAGES TO RECEIVE A PRODUCT.
    THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BUY, BUT WATCH VIDEOS THAT EMERGE THE SAME EFFECT, AND GREAT THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS TO KEEP THIS ON.
    Superhero
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 56
    @Lexia
    I 'd like to propose you an alternative solution:

    Everyone can keep his dog tokens and  gets the ranking-specific amount of masks on top.

    This makes it way more easy to manage, the support can look after more important things and NG appears to be generous 😊


    MalarkyTCBRITOShadowWalkerShezza10
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 317
    Going be a while before support can correct the tokens.  Just send out compensation to all players instead of flooding support @Lexia
    MalarkyTCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,180
    Hellnight said:
    Lexia said:
    Hey!

    In regards to Last Stand latest cycle awards - there was a data error that caused the correct amount of rewards to be shared to players, but with the incorrect support token (Dog instead of Whisperer's Mask).

    We worked on getting everything sorted with support today, and if you would like to have your Last Stand LB cycle rewards (last weeks cycle, rewards out beginning of 9.8.2021), Dog tokens replaced with Whisperer’s Mask tokens (as shown in the game), you can do so by reaching out to support directly.

    Please be aware that you need to have the same amount of Dog tokens you got, deductible on your account in order for support to replace the same amount in Whisperer’s Mask tokens instead.

    Thank you everyone!
    Totally insufficient and authoritative response. THEY are responsible for the errors, THEY must see if the prizes are correct, but you want players who unlocked Dog not to receive their Masks, even though the counting mode of the tokens you earn in Last Stand is quite confusing. Add to this the fact that the average player will NOT be aware of the error because they play FOR FUN, and not to DETECT MISTAKES.
    PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME, THAT MONEY THAT PAYS THE WAGES TO RECEIVE A PRODUCT.
    THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BUY, BUT WATCH VIDEOS THAT EMERGE THE SAME EFFECT, AND GREAT THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS TO KEEP THIS ON.


    Nah I disagree with this part. If you mistakenly got dog tokens last week and then you went ahead and spent them anyway no, you should not get more tokens of a different type.

    I busted my ass to unlock the dog on week one and now a bunch of people got to unlock it for a fraction of the effort due to last week's error. That's not cool either. 

    If you spent them and unlocked dog, just enjoy. 


    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Send me a PM
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 143
    RWS said:
    Going be a while before support can correct the tokens.  Just send out compensation to all players instead of flooding support @Lexia
    I’ve same answer 😂😂😂
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 123
    edited August 10
    ATLAS-Z dijo:
    Hellnight dijo:
    Lexia dijo:
    ¡Oye!

    En lo que respecta a los premios del último ciclo de Last Stand, hubo un error de datos que provocó que se compartiera la cantidad correcta de recompensas con los jugadores, pero con la ficha de asistencia incorrecta (Perro en lugar de Máscara del susurrador).

    Trabajamos para arreglar todo con soporte hoy, y si desea que sus recompensas del ciclo Last Stand LB (ciclo de la última semana, recompensas a partir del 9.8.2021), las fichas de Perro se reemplacen por fichas de Máscara del Susurrador (como se muestra en el juego ), puede hacerlo comunicándose con el servicio de asistencia directamente.

    Tenga en cuenta que debe tener la misma cantidad de tokens de perro que obtuvo, deducible en su cuenta para que el soporte reemplace la misma cantidad en tokens de Whisperer's Mask.

    ¡Gracias a todos!
    Respuesta totalmente insuficiente y autorizada. ELLOS son responsables de los errores, ELLOS deben ver si los premios son correctos, pero quieres que los jugadores que desbloquearon Perro no reciban sus Máscaras, aunque el modo de conteo de las fichas que ganes en Last Stand es bastante confuso. Agregue a esto el hecho de que el jugador promedio NO se dará cuenta del error porque juega POR DIVERSIÓN y no para DETECTAR ERRORES.
    LAS PERSONAS GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO, ESE DINERO QUE PAGA LOS SALARIOS PARA RECIBIR UN PRODUCTO.
    HAY GENTE QUE NO COMPRA, PERO MIRA VIDEOS QUE EMERGEN EL MISMO EFECTO, Y UN GRAN NÚMERO DE JUGADORES PARA MANTENER ESTO.


    No, no estoy de acuerdo con esta parte. Si obtuviste por error tokens de perro la semana pasada y luego seguiste adelante y los gastaste de todos modos, no, no deberías obtener más tokens de un tipo diferente.

    Me rompí el culo para desbloquear el perro en la semana uno y ahora un grupo de personas pudo desbloquearlo por una fracción del esfuerzo debido al error de la semana pasada. Eso tampoco está bien. 

    Si los gastaste y desbloqueaste el perro, simplemente disfrútalo. 
    Entiendo tu esfuerzo, y en mi caso i obtained Dog la primera semana, y también tendría Mascara si no fuera por este error.
    Tampoco tengo ningún problema con que más jugadores los obtengan si tienen un rendimiento inferior.
    Acordemos que trato de ser justo con todos los jugadores, es casi imposible que un jugador con personajes de nivel inferior a 28 alcance los premios más altos (debido al límite de caminantes en pantalla), y que los de nivel 28 lo más probable es Perro desbloqueado casi todos si están activos en el juego.
    Tenemos diferentes opciones para reparar el error:
    1: cambia las fichas x las de Máscara por las que tengan suficiente. Los jugadores que no tuvieran y desbloquearon Perro x el error, descuentan la diferencia y los transforman en tokens de Máscara.
    2: Mantenga las fichas entregadas y que NG entregue fichas de Mascara para todos los jugadores de acuerdo con su posición en esa clasificación semanal.

    NOTA: En ningún caso se debe pedir a los jugadores que no los posean la totalidad de los tokens después de haber desbloqueado al perro, y privarlos de obtener tokens de Máscara por los que compitieron a pesar de sus limitaciones de nivel, habilidad o gasto de recursos gratuitos donde el pago se realiza, porque el error de entrega fue cometido por NG y debe ser asumida como empresa y no transmitida a sus consumidores.
  • wmswms Member Posts: 89
    Why has the Last Stand became twice as hard this week compared to last week.  Everyone in my guild noticed.  I could go to wave 30 last week but using meds, I can barely make it to 17 if lucky.  I know it has to do with the many spiked ones and tanks that are being send early.  Did Next Games think that the Last Stand was not hard enough.  I didn't like this mini game last week but hate it now.  I'm gone.
    zombieornottobe
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 56
    It's a competitive game mode. Now it's more difficult for everyone.
    That's not unfair.
    And the fights don't take so long. I like that. 
    Shezza10
  • wmswms Member Posts: 89
    I get your point but it doesn't not appear to be working that way. Something is off and not so competitive when scores of over 4 million are being posted. It's not possible.  I would expect to stay in the same or close to the same percentage group but that's not happening either.  I'm not playing this mini game anymore so it does not really matter to me.
    zombieornottobe
Sign In or Register to comment.