Mercer/ Critical Chance

Hi guys, I don,t understand what this new guys traits are, good or bad. Can someone please give me a simple answer. Is he worth getting and spending gold on ??? Secondly with all the changes to Melee players is it worth using Critical Chance Badges now or are they still as useless as ever. Thanks 

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,040
    Well since you can't get him yet it's only speculation at this point, but he sure does look like a keeper. So yes, I would definitely spend the 800 gold needed.

Some like to put a CC badge on HDaryl, some like to keep him badged as he was.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,465
    edited August 2021
    Yes he is worth getting.

Only time will tell exactly how useful he is but I have a feeling he will see some time off the bench at minimum

I feel like he'll trend like Shane did, kinda good/so-so in the beginning but once you get his traits powered up and promoted several pinks, very very nice. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 83
    By his description, i think Mercer will become the second offensive assault along w Princess. For those maps where you need to fill the screen with walkers and creep through a tunnel of stunned walkers. Rufus and Abe will be the defensive assaults while Princess and Mercer will be offensive. 
    JayZATLAS-Z
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 959
    I actually think he would be great with either build. A defensive Mercer can still deal a lot of damage since it would be based on the enemy's health, and this way you can potentially get another attack in with retaliate. Also the whole avoiding status conditions mainly benefits those who can take a hit to begin with.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,465
    I actually think he would be great with either build. A defensive Mercer can still deal a lot of damage since it would be based on the enemy's health, and this way you can potentially get another attack in with retaliate. Also the whole avoiding status conditions mainly benefits those who can take a hit to begin with.

Yep, either will be great

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • YamYamYamYam Member Posts: 14
    Thanks everyone for the input, I really appreciate it. Next badge event gonna change Princess to Offensive