⚔️ PERSEVERANCE ⚔️ - New Melee trait suggestion

2»

Comments

  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,298
    @WellyLuga


    Fortitude 

    Survivor has Base health increased by:

    1 - 10%
    2 - 20%
    3 - 30%
    4 - 40%
    5 - 50%
    6 - 60%
    7 - 70%
    8 - 80%
    9 - 90%
    10-100%

    Mostly targets Normal survivors since heroes won't have room for it.

    Get rid of an old turd like Defense stance and replace it with this. 


    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Send me a PM
    WellyLugaFuriousMoldovanSarge_RiotZappa
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,368
    I'll take the Fortitude on my defensive assaults any day, instead of Revenge!!!

    Bring it on @Lexia 💯
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 161
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @WellyLuga


    Fortitude 

    Survivor has Base health increased by:

    1 - 10%
    2 - 20%
    3 - 30%
    4 - 40%
    5 - 50%
    6 - 60%
    7 - 70%
    8 - 80%
    9 - 90%
    10-100%

    Mostly targets Normal survivors since heroes won't have room for it.

    Get rid of an old turd like Defense stance and replace it with this. 
    Pair that with a chance to avoid getting hit by a crit, starting at 5 up to 50%. ONLY available for nonheros!
    ATLAS-Zghost_pepper
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    Is there anyone who able to get perseverance on bruiser morgan?Trıed a lot of tımes stıll no luck!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,039
    McKnife said:
    Is there anyone who able to get perseverance on bruiser morgan?Trıed a lot of tımes stıll no luck!
    I've seen a screenshot on the forums of it, it isn't blocked from any particular hero. Just to the melee class so you are just having bad luck.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,216
    I replaced P"o"S with Perseverance on two Warriors - Jesus and a Survivor. Tried for my bruisers but was not lucky.

    Tried a number of times on high level walkers...didn't activate though I had some 50% chance of having it activated. Will again be trying it in Last Stand to see it work.


    Zee Black 

    Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

    Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,368
    zeeblack said:
    I replaced P"o"S with Perseverance on two Warriors - Jesus and a Survivor. Tried for my bruisers but was not lucky.

    Tried a number of times on high level walkers...didn't activate though I had some 50% chance of having it activated. Will again be trying it in Last Stand to see it work.


    Works miracles on Beta instead of Strong.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,216
    Finally saw Perseverance in action. However, was disappointed with the results. It needs tuning a bit to make it attractive. How about, increased chance of critical attack on the second try.  

    Zee Black 

    Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

    Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

    ShadowWalker
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,368
    zeeblack said:
    Finally saw Perseverance in action. However, was disappointed with the results. It needs tuning a bit to make it attractive. How about, increased chance of critical attack on the second try.  
    "Perseverance Strike" 😏
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZMudMoccasin
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,368
    Speaking of which, has anyone started using any abbreviation for Perseverance yet?

    "PV", "PE"? :)
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,298
    PSV

    you're welcome


    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Send me a PM
    MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovan
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 51
    Perv
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,368
    ionica said:
    Perv
    Everyone is occasionally. But no, wrong topic 😆
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
Sign In or Register to comment.