"Noah" [new character suggestion]

I got inspired by the idea when Noah was prisoner at the hospital then he was trying to run away he fell and twisted his ankle had to use crotches he took from the hospital and those became his weapons in his journey, Noah was really bad ass and I think he would have made an amazing character 
CliffBarnesxeniiaTCBRITOrebecca38341884

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,308
    You mean Noah that caused the death of Tyrese??

Yeah EFF that guy. Psshh

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Jacky2332JimiFaithCarl_Tyreese999
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
    ATLAS-Z said:

Yeah EFF that guy. Psshh
    Noah didn't caused the death of tyreese, he got bitten by walkers and Noah faced the same demise later on. 
    Jacky2332 said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Yeah EFF that guy. Psshh
    Noah didn't caused the death of tyreese, he got bitten by walkers and Noah faced the same demise later on. 

I think you need to watch again. Noah ran off and Tyrese chased after him what's ultimately led to his death.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Jacky2332
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Jacky2332 said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Yeah EFF that guy. Psshh

I think you need to watch again. Noah ran off and Tyrese chased after him what's ultimately led to his death.
    It wasn't his fault, you're confusing things together. 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 628
    Hey @Jacky2332
    Are you fairly new to the game? I mean this in a sincere way. You bring a lot of ideas to the table, and it’s a good thing. 
    But I just want to remind you this is only a mobile game. Not a Game played on PC or anything. So it’s limited

I feel you sometimes ask a bit much across the board. But grateful for you being keen, maybe pump the breaks a touch. 
    I say this as kind as possible so don’t take any offence. Cheers 
    Jacky2332TCBRITOrebecca38341884Carl_Tyreese999
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Tapez votre commentaire
    Jacky2332
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 851
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Jacky2332 said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Yeah EFF that guy. Psshh

To be fair, yes, Tyreese ran after Noah, but then he was the one who offered to search the house, and the mistake was getting distracted watching the twins photos... you clear the place first, and make sure you are safe, THEN you get to look around... that was a rookie mistake...
    But yeah it was a tragic episode...

Yeah I'm a big Tyrese fan and I know it's really Gimbels fault but I'm going to go ahead and keep blaming Noah, I was happy when that weasel died

Our page :

Send me a PM
    JimiFaithShadowWalker
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 851
    Well yes, running around completely taken over by emotion and the heat of the moment in a world like that was really stupid, not to mention that could have been Carol and Daryl earlier too... he took their weapons and locked them up, seeing it that way he got exactly what he caused...
  • MichelWarsMichelWars Member Posts: 47
    I am in favor of including Judith and Ligya who are currently very important characters in the series, if a new character is recreated in a different class I am in favor of Carol assault, based on the terminus invasion, if a dead character is included, I am in favor of Simon who had great participation and importance in the story
    Chingisca