Jerry’s LT adjustment

@Lexia @Fluxxx @Vane @zbot and whoever else 😁

Long time Listener, 1st time caller……

I’m sure you guys have a way to look at who we use in this game. And Jerry is not 1 of them. First off he would of been a great Bruiser!
Secondly, you have capped his LT to 60%(L6)  without the consideration of Damage Reduction so his LT is trash because we run 80%DR with bruisers. 
(If you don’t, hint hint nudge nudge)

I have an idea to make him potentially of use and not a potato. 
My Jerry’s LT is at Level 6 with 45% chance to improve his defence by 60%. 
Because we max at 80% it’s of no use. But…. If you allowed us to have 60% of the remaining 20% there, it has a 45% chance those around him to improve another 12%. Working as Lucky does with the percentages. 
So we have the chance of 92% DR when attacked if his LT works!
You would see people use Jerry more, not saying he is going to change the game and strategies. But he could be of more use and he isn’t being re-worked completely. 
Would love to hear what you think and if this is viable. Thanks for your time. 
Stay safe out there 😅
xeniiaRiotZappaNovellAngelspitATLAS-ZHellnight

Comments

  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 50
    Wait I thought that the 50% would be after the calculation of DR. So if I have a character with 80% DR and would get damaged by 1000, instead it would just take 500 damage. Are you saying the 50% adds on top of the DR and is capped by 80%? 

  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    PP1990 said:
    Wait I thought that the 50% would be after the calculation of DR. So if I have a character with 80% DR and would get damaged by 1000, instead it would just take 500 damage. Are you saying the 50% adds on top of the DR and is capped by 80%? 

    Yes, that is unfortunately true. If your Jerry is already at 80% DR then his LT has a 41% chance to do absolutely nothing at all and a separate 59% chance to do absolutely nothing at all :lol:
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanATLAS-Zxeniia
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 50
    A level 28 Jerry is a pretty thing!
    And by pretty thing I mean a peculiar object that should be stored in a museum to gather dust.
    SuperheroShadowWalkerATLAS-Zxeniia
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    PP1990 said:
    Wait I thought that the 50% would be after the calculation of DR. So if I have a character with 80% DR and would get damaged by 1000, instead it would just take 500 damage. Are you saying the 50% adds on top of the DR and is capped by 80%? 
    This is how it should've worked, but sadly @WellyLuga is correct.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    And also retool his avatar cuz it's not even close. 


    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

    Send me a PM
    AngelspitShadowWalker
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 50
    Oh my god! It’s not bad enough that even as a Leader the trait only activates for adjecent 
    WellyLuga said:
    PP1990 said:
    Wait I thought that the 50% would be after the calculation of DR. So if I have a character with 80% DR and would get damaged by 1000, instead it would just take 500 damage. Are you saying the 50% adds on top of the DR and is capped by 80%? 

    Yes, that is unfortunately true. If your Jerry is already at 80% DR then his LT has a 41% chance to do absolutely nothing at all and a separate 59% chance to do absolutely nothing at all :lol:

    Jesus Christ. Might as well really follow the suggestion above of "attacks against Jerry have a % chance to be body shots" but even as a leader, it only activates for adjacent allies...
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 95
    edited August 23
    I think they should change his LT to a guarantee  % of DR and not how it is now with a chance % that this % will kick in. Makes it hard to build a character like him or ones to have around him. 
    Like say currently mine is lvl 7 
    which is 49% chance that 60% of the damage is reduced. Also take Zekes retaliation LT away from Zeke and give it to Jerry in this case. 
    Instead make it at say lvl 7 
    When Jerry is attacked (even if it was set to only body shots) 60% of the damage is reduced. Jerry also has a % chance at gaining 2 charge points when getting attacked or during his retaliation action.  This is where they take Zeke retaliation LT and give it to Jerry  All survivors with Jerry gain this ability when Jerry is leading. 
    Now he truly becomes a bodyguard!
    This will help us be able to build him properly but also have the ability to use hybrid builds with him if we wanted to do so. Run him leading bruisers with the chance to get charged. 

    As for Zeke , he would need reworking as well 
    maybe tie his into the shiva support ( for the record I haven’t used supports so I’m not master at them) 

    Making Zeke stronger , with shiva help but tie the shiva support only to Zeke and not to all even if he’s leading 🤷🏻‍♂️. Do this and it might encourage players to unlock shiva through last stand. 

    His new LT could be when Ezekiel attacks,  attacks do additional % of damage. (Keep it the same % as his current retaliation % so at lvl 7 it’s 105%). When equipped with support shiva you get a additional % in damage or something like that. 
    The damage boost can be for both regular and charged attacks from zeke. 

    Just some thoughts 

    Firekidbrucewayne007
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 569
    PP1990 said:
    Oh my god! It’s not bad enough that even as a Leader the trait only activates for adjecent 
    WellyLuga said:
    PP1990 said:
    Wait I thought that the 50% would be after the calculation of DR. So if I have a character with 80% DR and would get damaged by 1000, instead it would just take 500 damage. Are you saying the 50% adds on top of the DR and is capped by 80%? 

    Yes, that is unfortunately true. If your Jerry is already at 80% DR then his LT has a 41% chance to do absolutely nothing at all and a separate 59% chance to do absolutely nothing at all :lol:

    Jesus Christ. Might as well really follow the suggestion above of "attacks against Jerry have a % chance to be body shots" but even as a leader, it only activates for adjacent allies...
    Glad you were able to pick something up from this thread. 
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 108
    1The thing they have to do with Jerry is make a 3 space circle area where his trait can activated.

    2Make him a bruiser

    3 Jerry have x% of dodge any kind of attack range or mele
Sign In or Register to comment.