Critical Chance Badges

What with the recent balls up ( sorry adjustment ) to Power Strike does this mean that Critical Chance Badges are now worth dusting off and using, or are they still as useless as ever 

Comments

• find2046find2046 Member Posts: 80
    depends.
    CD is effective with charge attack.
    CC maybe effective if piercing or razor is active.
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 83
    Critical chance is still rather useless. Charge attacks guarantee critical attack, so basically the stat is completely wasted in those instances. Body shots have no chance of a critical attack, so again wasted. The only situation it helps is normal attacks where piercing succeeds. 
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,000
    Also with the morning stars target, which is guarenteed non bodyshot. 
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,590
    It will take away a big chunk of dmg/crit dmg, which in turn will decrease the max possible lvl of walkers you can 1-hit...
    Still not worth it imo.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ADPaq
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 31
    I have a CC badge on H Daryl. I think he is the one hero where such a badge make sense, since prowling with the Crescent Edge gives him many more targets each turn to have that badge be useful. I get a fair amount of criticals on his prowl that I may not otherwise get without the badge.
    RiotZappaShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 959
    My Huntsman Daryl also has one CC badge and he works just fine for me. I also have put a CC badge on Alpha, OG Daryl, Carol and occasionally warriors since they have boosted CC. I believe most people are overestimating how much more damage a CD badge actually adds. For example when we voted on the traits for the Hunting Bow, I tested out a gold charging weapon vs a gold destructive weapon. While the destructive weapon did more damage it wasn't as big of a difference (especially in terms of what I could actually kill) as I thought it would be. So I think one legendary CC is fine on certain survivors.
    RiotZappaFirekid
  • YamYamYamYam Member Posts: 14
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. Looks like these badges need an overhaul to get them back to being used.
    Firekid