council upgrade

as its about 1 year since our last one, can we assume there will be another one soon ?
and will it come during GW as the cycle of 2 battles 1week break 2 battles then update is kind of out of sync ? 

Comments

• TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 148
    Maybe never..
    Goptus_kfPasteTimboskiTCBRITO
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 629
    Tell me….. why the F do you want an upgrade?! The game is easier enough as is. Could you imagine another level on the survivor and weapons. Might as well bin the game completely 
    SuperheroTimboskiADPaqTCBRITO
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    I agree that we are better off without another upgrade.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    SuperheroMudMoccasinADPaqTCBRITO
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,382
    I sense sarcasm :)

But nah, we don't need council upgrade. At least not until another Challenge format rebuff.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    ADPaqTCBRITO
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,046
    Now that they reduced the amount needed to upgrade all of the buildings I don't mind there being an upgrade. Some people actually like the side of the game where you're levelling up and improving your team so I wouldn't mind seeing it. There's only so long you can stare at a full XP/tomato bar :lol:
    ATLAS-ZDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,309
    Gotta justify those reinforcement tokens somehow right @WellyLuga

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ZeTURTLE
    edited September 15
    ATLAS-Z said:
    They're on the same path to uselessness that trade goods are :lol:

I have 1400...
    FuriousMoldovanTCBRITO
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

I have 1400...
    Here it goes #FirstWorldProblems 😅

We Are TWD 😎
    Deathwish19
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

I have 1400...

Amen brother :lol:
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,428
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

I have 1400...

Right up there with Red Gas.  B)
    FuriousMoldovanTCBRITO
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    I sure hope not. I have 91 characters and some of which are still on Level 20.  
    hunter_x

Yeah, and last year i had more I think? But this bitch gots a LOT of special Gears he upgraded lol.

Now this year even more. Eeeshhh. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovan
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 396
    No thanks. They've become redundant.
    It would be good to improve existing buildings though, such as the hospital.
    TCBRITOSuperhero
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    …bfff… new Council again?? ..i'm still waiting for Campfire 2…
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48414/campfire-2-0-please-🦫/

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    FuriousMoldovanhunter_xMudMoccasin
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    capibara said:
    …bfff… new Council again?? ..i'm still waiting for Campfire 2…
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48414/campfire-2-0-please-🦫/

I need BBQ tool set
    MudMoccasinDeathwish19
    edited September 18
    The way I see it promoting my troops to level 29 will have a bigger impact on helping melee then anything else

Sure Sasha will be stronger, princess and yumiko will do a bit more damage but so what it's not going to really change how far we can go with them which is basically Unlimited.

Council upgrade = Stronger melee teams

I say Bring It On

Edit: perhaps fix game modes like last Stand and GWs so their difficulties don't increase Beyond current levels or it will negate this melee advantage

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Killdozer187_JayZ
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 736
    I dont understand the opposition to this... what else do you do with tomatoes and reinforcement tokens?  I'd rather see council upgrades than more heroes introduced....
    ADPaqShezza10Killdozer187_JayZ
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 919
    Deadheads said:
    I dont understand the opposition to this... what else do you do with tomatoes and reinforcement tokens?  I'd rather see council upgrades than more heroes introduced..
    But why upgrade things just for the sake of upgrading them? It's as @brucewayne007 says, it just makes the game easier. It's also just a lazy cash grab attempt to sell more build your base bundles and gas boosters for scavenging.

I would be happy if there is never another council upgrade. Tomatoes can just be used to get BM tokens. Reinforcement tokens should be given a secondary use the same way NG came up with using Reroll tokens for badges. I believe @WellyLuga suggested somewhere to let us use them to upgrade weapon traits. I've suggested that NG should allow us to craft Infused Weapons with them.

I get that NG will probably do one council upgrade every year, but hopefully it at least comes with improvements to other buildings so that it feels somewhat justified.
    SuperheroKilldozer187_
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 919
    Sure 30 is a nice even number, and hopefully GW will be out of Beta by then :smile:
    WellyLugaGobold69Killdozer187_tjhookr
    @WellyLuga what's wrong with being forever 29?

Although I did enjoy my 30s much more.

(level 30 coming soon in October 2022)

Our page :

Send me a PM
    WellyLugaKilldozer187_
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837
    I was watching some strange German show when I read this. I checked my volume just in case. 

14. Feels good to be even.
    WellyLuga
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 629
    WellyLuga said:
    Deadheads said:
    I dont understand the opposition to this... what else do you do with tomatoes and reinforcement tokens?  I'd rather see council upgrades than more heroes introduced..
    But why upgrade things just for the sake of upgrading them? It's as @brucewayne007 says, it just makes the game easier. It's also just a lazy cash grab attempt to sell more build your base bundles and gas boosters for scavenging.

I would be happy if there is never another council upgrade. Tomatoes can just be used to get BM tokens. Reinforcement tokens should be given a secondary use the same way NG came up with using Reroll tokens for badges. I believe @WellyLuga suggested somewhere to let us use them to upgrade weapon traits. I've suggested that NG should allow us to craft Infused Weapons with them.

I get that NG will probably do one council upgrade every year, but hopefully it at least comes with improvements to other buildings so that it feels somewhat justified.
    Thanks for the plug :wink:. My suggestion is here!

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48403/reinforcement-tokens-suggestion-platinum#latest

As for the whole council upgrade debate, can we at least round it up to an even 30? If we have another then I can't handle my team being level 29 forever. It would be on par to the lunatics who have the volume of their TV set to an odd number :lol:
    My mrs thinks I’m some psychopath always wanted particular numbers on the tv volume lol. Glad I’m not the only one haha
    FuriousMoldovanShadowWalkerKilldozer187_WellyLuga
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 205
    Uncap the challenge and I’m all for stronger toons and weapons. Leave it capped and it’s a total joke. So if we follow recent logic they will upgrade council and leave challenge capped. 
    I was watching some strange German show when I read this. I checked my volume just in case. 

Strange German show you say?.. 🤣
    We Are TWD 😎
    Killdozer187_
  • lejohn67lejohn67 Member Posts: 106
    NO THANKS 4 A NEW UPDATE COUNCIL
    ADPaq
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 523
    edited October 24
    I still remember the outcry when Metal Gear Solid Sons of Liberty arrived and gamers discovered that Raiden was the main character and not Snake. 

People whined because Raiden was whiny and not macho like Snake. In short, he reminded gamers of themselves.
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanWellyLugaAngelspit
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837

Strange German show you say?.. 🤣
    Biohackers. It seems like most European countries have an odd Netflix show. Now I'm watching Rain and Warrior Nuns. 

Desperate for tv.
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 52
    I don't understand how increasing one more level will bring any boost on melee side. Challenge and gw are proportional to hero level. Maybe I'm missing something?
    Superhero